• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sanchez and striker returning

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Like I said in the Norvell thread, I don't think he's coming back. Norvell was DGB's recruiter and Norvell is the reason he came to OU after his issues at Mizzou. I kinda figured that they would wait to kick Jay to the curb until DGB declared for the draft or decided to stay. By cutting ties with Norvell, I'm guessing DGB has made noises that he's leaving.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez gives up as many plays as he makes. No big loss if he goes.
If DGB isn't hanging around because Norvell leaves, then goodbye mother fucker.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree on Sanchez. He's only making picks when he's not getting burned deep or whiffing on open field tackles.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors out that DGB's family, in a measure of appreciation to Coach Stoops for giving Dorial a chance to redeem himself, are holding his feet to the fire of this opportunity.

Especially with the recent magnifying glass being cast on any athletes embroiled in any sort of abuse allegations, I think it's in his best interest to maximize his potential by making a statement next year on the field. He knows he'll be the main target, even more of a target than Shep.

Millions of dollars at play here, I hope he realizes that coming out now would cost him big time in comparison to demonstrating that he is a solid guy doing the right things and just so happens to have an amazing talent.

Bet you he stays....especially if they get the right coach to replace Norvell.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occupant,

I agree that, with all of the heat in the NFL on abusers, DGB needs to spend a year showcasing his on-field talents and get another year away from the domestic abuse issues. Sometimes kids don't see it clearly. Hopefully his family is intervening and will make it happen.

Now if we just had a QB who could throw the ball to him.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez - He's got some more learning to do...he had good games but sometimes didn't seem quite there.

Striker - Hopefully this next year he will be used properly to help advance his draft status.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occupant,

I agree that, with all of the heat in the NFL on abusers, DGB needs to spend a year showcasing his on-field talents and get another year away from the domestic abuse issues. Sometimes kids don't see it clearly. Hopefully his family is intervening and will make it happen.

Now if we just had a QB who could throw the ball to him.

Shit...guess I was wrong-O.

See ya DGB. I won't be rooting for you.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, but i think our secondary would be worse without him. Wasn't impressed with the younger guys. Hopefully they make strides in the spring. Seems like mike was worried about them getting beat over the top so they seemed to give up everything 5-7 yds down field. It feels like we gave up every third and medium this year because the younger corners would line up 10 yds from line of scrimmage and give up the underneath pass every time. We couldn't ever get off the field.

Striker started strong, but almost became a non factor in conference play. This goes along with our db's giving up the underneath passes. Hard to get pressure on the qb when they are dumping off quick underneath passes all the time.