• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford on the move again?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After sleeping on it, I agree 100% with retro, smed and the others. No need for us to make a deal that includes Manziel. I want this cat nowhere near the locker room. How about this instead? Cleveland trades us the #12 and #19 picks to move up to #10. At that point, we can grab Cooper (or White) at #12 and say Cameron Erving at #19. That would be HUGE!!

Or a little bit lesser deal, trade us #12 and a 2nd rounder and we can select Lael Collins at #12 and then a shutdown CB like PJ Williams or Marcus Peters AND a WR like DGB, Strong or Perriman in round 2.

The Browns giving us the 19th pick to move up 2 spots really doesn't make sense. Now if we still had Bradford and were trading him that would be more realistic but the Rams said they wanted a starting QB in return so that's why we didn't deal with the Browns.

I also think Marcus peters , DGB, Strong will all go in the 1st. Peter's is going to be really good.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After sleeping on it, I agree 100% with retro, smed and the others. No need for us to make a deal that includes Manziel. I want this cat nowhere near the locker room. How about this instead? Cleveland trades us the #12 and #19 picks to move up to #10. At that point, we can grab Cooper (or White) at #12 and say Cameron Erving at #19. That would be HUGE!!

Or a little bit lesser deal, trade us #12 and a 2nd rounder and we can select Lael Collins at #12 and then a shutdown CB like PJ Williams or Marcus Peters AND a WR like DGB, Strong or Perriman in round 2.

Moving from 12 to 10 should only cost an early 4th rounder per the value chart. Of course, that all depends on who's available at 10 and what the competition for the pick is like.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, Cooper or White won't be there at 12. NEXT!

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well considering many mocks have White or Cooper falling to us at 10, 12 is not a stretch to believe they would be there.

Ok, if Cleveland moves up to 10 to take Mariota, then you have Minnesota at #11. They are targeting O line and DB's. They will choose between Lael Collins and Trae Waynes at #11, which leaves Cooper (or White) there at #12

But even so, if you go with your statement then the Rams take Collins at 12 and grab another O lineman and a WR in round 2. That is still a MAJOR win if we end up with Lael Collins, Lakin Tomlinson and DGB or Jaelen Strong as our first three picks after the trade.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we need to improve our offensive line, but I feel we can do that in the later rounds and through cap cut casualties later this year. I want either White or Cooper at 10 if one of them is there. We don't know if Brian Cook is going to return at full strength, we don't know if Tavon Austin will be the Tavon Austin we thought he was going to be. White or Cooper to go along side Kenny Britt and Stedman Bailey and with Nick Foles calling the signals would be fun to watch!

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well truthfully, you and I are on the same page...sort of. My first choice at #10 is Brandon Scherff. If he is gone at #10 and either Cooper or White is there, WE HAVE TO JUMP ON THEM!! The offensive line group in this draft is VERY deep. We can easily get starters for the o line in the 2nd and 3rd rounds if we take Cooper or White.

But on the flip side, we can easily get a breakout WR in the 2nd or 3rd round (DGB, Strong, Funchess, Devin Smith, Perriman, Agohlor, Lockett) if we were to select Scherff.

If we ended up with say Cooper,Tomlinson and Cedric Ogbuehi or Scherff,DGB and Kouandjio in the first 3 rounds, I would be EXTATIC!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well considering many mocks have White or Cooper falling to us at 10, 12 is not a stretch to believe they would be there.

Ok, if Cleveland moves up to 10 to take Mariota, then you have Minnesota at #11. They are targeting O line and DB's. They will choose between Lael Collins and Trae Waynes at #11, which leaves Cooper (or White) there at #12

But even so, if you go with your statement then the Rams take Collins at 12 and grab another O lineman and a WR in round 2. That is still a MAJOR win if we end up with Lael Collins, Lakin Tomlinson and DGB or Jaelen Strong as our first three picks after the trade.

I've seen WR mocked to the Vikes multiple times. I would be leary of them passing on elite WR talent.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen WR mocked to the Vikes multiple times. I would be leary of them passing on elite WR talent.

I have not seen any. Now that does not mean they are not out there, but I have not seen any.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have not seen any. Now that does not mean they are not out there, but I have not seen any.

For a while, there were numerous predictions of Parker to Minny to pair up with his former teammate. Of course, that was with both Cooper and White already off the board. Patterson has been a disappointment to this point, Jennings is gone, and they just traded for Mike Wallace, who busted hard in Miami. They need WRs in a bad way.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson has been a disappointment to this point, Jennings is gone, and they just traded for Mike Wallace, who busted hard in Miami. They need WRs in a bad way

Patterson had a tremendous rookie season, slumped a bunch last season. I would not call him a disappointment. Wallace is risk/reward guy. We have seen his talent and ability, but will he regain it. Personally if I was the Minnesota GM, I have bigger needs in round 1 (just like the Rams) where they could essentially look at this VERY deep WR class and snag immediate impact in rounds 2 or 3 (Strong,Perriman,Devin Smith,Funchess,Agholor,Lockett) while getting a guy like Waynes,Landon Collins, possibly Gregory or Ray slips there, Lael Collins with that first pick. But, as usual I do not get PAID to make these decisions..lol

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have some good quality crack up there in Cleveland?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson has been a disappointment to this point, Jennings is gone, and they just traded for Mike Wallace, who busted hard in Miami. They need WRs in a bad way

Patterson had a tremendous rookie season, slumped a bunch last season. I would not call him a disappointment. Wallace is risk/reward guy. We have seen his talent and ability, but will he regain it. Personally if I was the Minnesota GM, I have bigger needs in round 1 (just like the Rams) where they could essentially look at this VERY deep WR class and snag immediate impact in rounds 2 or 3 (Strong,Perriman,Devin Smith,Funchess,Agholor,Lockett) while getting a guy like Waynes,Landon Collins, possibly Gregory or Ray slips there, Lael Collins with that first pick. But, as usual I do not get PAID to make these decisions..lol

The reports on Patterson are that he cannot learn or run the route tree. His rookie year was really only impressive for his kickoff returns (averaged 32 yards and scored 2 TDs) and the occasional splash play. His receiving stats were 45-469-4 (on 78 targets) in his rookie year with 12 rushes for 158 and 3 TDs. All of his numbers dropped last year. If Tavon Austin was disappointing, so is Patterson.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports out of Cleveland are that Philadelphia Eagles are close to trading him to the Browns for Johnny Football and the 12th pick in this years draft. Interesting!
That would be a steal for the Eagles.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reports on Patterson are that he cannot learn or run the route tree. His rookie year was really only impressive for his kickoff returns (averaged 32 yards and scored 2 TDs) and the occasional splash play. His receiving stats were 45-469-4 (on 78 targets) in his rookie year with 12 rushes for 158 and 3 TDs. All of his numbers dropped last year. If Tavon Austin was disappointing, so is Patterson.

Good point Shop...good point!!