• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford is AMAZING!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by amazing, I mean God awful. When his check downs aren't making Joey Harrington proud, he's throwing the ball directly into the hands of the opponents. Good news is the Rams have a golden opportunity to dump the past regime's mistake and use their multiple draft picks to move up and take a QB in the 2014 draft. Bad news is both GM Snead and HC Fisher publicly back Joey Bradford so much, they say they would sign him to a long term deal right now -- if he asked. But he hasn't. Looks like it's time for both parties to move on imo.

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he withdrew from the 2009 NFL draft because he didnt want to be drafted by the lions. I think it worked out for both parties

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he withdrew from the 2009 NFL draft because he didnt want to be drafted by the lions. I think it worked out for both parties

There are many scenarios where the Lions could have ended up with Bradford and Jason Smith, and the Rams could have ended up with Stafford and Suh. Scary, but true.

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely love trolls, especially the ones who have no clue.

Bradford has had a new offensive coordinator every year in his career (this is Schotty's 2nd year), no offensive line, receiving core, and now he has no running game.

I don't understand how people can put all the blame on him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bradford has had a new offensive coordinator every year in his career (this is Schotty's 2nd year), no offensive line, receiving core, and now he has no running game.

How can you say he has no Oline and no receiving corps? You have Jake Long, and a battalion of WR's you've drafted over the past 3 years, including a top 10 pick. You've been raving all off season about your new TE. You had one of the top RB's until this year, and Bradford still couldn't get it done. At what point do you cut the losses of the past regime? Were you this loyal to Jason Smith?

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you say he has no Oline and no receiving corps? You have Jake Long, and a battalion of WR's you've drafted over the past 3 years, including a top 10 pick. You had one of the top RB's until this year, and Bradford still couldn't get it done. At what point do you cut the losses of the past regime? Were you this loyal to Jason Smith?

Jake Long hasn't done anything to impress me, he just hasn't been the same player as he once was.

Givens and Austin are the only good receivers we have. This is Givens' 2nd year, Austin is a rookie, they will continue to improve, they're obviously still young. I'm not worried about them.

Quick hasn't been impressive either, he's not playing to his potential. He's not using his size, still having problems running his routes. Pettis is average at best. This team seriously lacks a veteran #1 WR. Our oldest receiver is 25 years old...

No, I wasn't loyal to Jason Smith because the guy fucking sucked and had concussion problems.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Long hasn't done anything to impress me, he just hasn't been the same player as he once was.

Givens and Austin are the only good receivers we have. This is Givens' 2nd year, Austin is a rookie, they will continue to improve, they're obviously still young. I'm not worried about them.

Quick hasn't been impressive either, he's not playing to his potential. He's not using his size, still having problems running his routes. Pettis is average at best. This team seriously lacks a veteran #1 WR. Our oldest receiver is 25 years old...

No, I wasn't loyal to Jason Smith because the guy fucking sucked and had concussion problems.

It's possible the QB looks bad because of his cast, and it's possible the cast looks bad because of the QB. IMO it's mostly the QB. Good or bad, can't argue that the Rams have done everything they can to surround him with a cast of weapons. It is true that the Rams are the youngest NFL team right now.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed the Rams entire offense looked horrible not just Bradford

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford just needs more help to be successful in this league. I wish the Rams would have helped him like when the Falcons drafted Matt Ryan. He has Julio Jones, Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, and now Steven Jackson. That's how you add weapons to help your franchise QB.

It just sucks.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford just needs more help to be successful in this league. I wish the Rams would have helped him like when the Falcons drafted Matt Ryan. He has Julio Jones, Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, and now Steven Jackson. That's how you add weapons to help your franchise QB.

It just sucks.

That is true. The Rams did let Julio slip through their fingers. That would have been a big pick up. Your new TE flashes some potential, but with no running game, he's not getting loose like they need him to.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That second half was one of the worst offensive displays I have seen in a long time.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but Bradford looked terrible last night. He only ended up with 1 int, but could have had more if the 49ers could catch the ball. Hell -- the one pass he threw directly at the SF safety and it bounced out of his hands and fell into Cook's arms for a completion.

I guess only time will tell with Bradford, but he just hasn't impressed me at all.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will take another year to see how he progresses. Forget the numbers, those will be meager because as everyone has stated the rest of the offense is not that good. Look at how he handles himself and the decisions he makes. If he makes the right decisions and makes decent throws then he will eventually find the right situation, but if not he will fade away. Look at Alex Smith. Never has big numbers but never turns it over and does enough to give his team a chance to win. I see Bradford becoming that if he keeps his head in it and he he has a little more upside too. If his head is not there then he is done.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First it's the Lions board if he came onto the Rams board I agree it's trolling.

I think Bradford needs a few pieces. And a offensive philosophy that last longer than one season. I like Givens. Austin, and Pettis not spectacular but solid. But WTF is up with Cook? Great week one and then they stop feeding him the ball?

I also think the Rams should have had a better plan B for their running game than Richardson and a cast of FA's to be. Without a solid run game teams will sit on the passing attack. See Detroit Lions the last 3-4 years. Thats why getting Bush this offseason was so important.

Bradford will be fine but the only real question is will he still be a Ram when he puts it together?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sound like Bears fans with Cutler.

Regardless of his new situation, which isn't nearly as bad as what Cutler has endured... he played AWFUL last night.

Cutler is in his first year, with his fourth offensive coordinator in five years. He hasn't looked better in a Bears uniform.

At some point, the blame falls on your QB. He's not a young kid anymore. This is his fourth year. He needs to take the next step, or the Rams may have to start coming up with a backup plan.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did we get Bears and Rams fans talking to each other on the Lions board?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did we get Bears and Rams fans talking to each other on the Lions board?

Must be the water from the Mississppi that they are drinking, Isn't half of St. Louis in Illinois anyway?