• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sake goes 7 2/3 shutout, the Royals future is NOW baby!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I've heard it all. You call me a juvenile liar for not telling you what you want to know quick enough now I'm "making assumptions" that you're about to take your talents elsewhere? Doesn't take an Accenture consultant to see the handwriting on the wall.

i called you a liar because thats what it was, a lie. so, rather than just explain whats going on you decide to go all cybill and just prepare for some departure you somehow forsee?

i'm beginning to think the others had you pegged. i was a bit more forgiving. i just dont get it man, really. all i do is come here and post, never gave you a measure of shit for some of the stuff you pulled/slid under the rug on "your site."

i come back from a meeting and its like bizarro world in here

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the guys at the other site are waiting for me to blow up, and are watching this like the ball dropping in times square. That's not going to happen. I'm more collected than that. I just dont get the sudden hostility and backhanded nature of whats being said.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i called you a liar because thats what it was, a lie. so, rather than just explain whats going on you decide to go all cybill and just prepare for some departure you somehow forsee?

i'm beginning to think the others had you pegged. i was a bit more forgiving. i just dont get it man, really. all i do is come here and post, never gave you a measure of shit for some of the stuff you pulled/slid under the rug on "your site."

i come back from a meeting and its like bizarro world in here

What the fuck are you even talking about? I've been around mostly all day and the only thing I can think you're talking about is me humiliating Teal?

And what exactly have you forgiven me for, Rock?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you even talking about? I've been around mostly all day and the only thing I can think you're talking about is me humiliating Teal?

And what exactly have you forgiven me for, Rock?

its just the internet. i can with or without this place or any place for that matter. i just dont get what i missed i guess. i dunno...i came here with a big group of people and its been whittled down to a few, by choice or otherwise.

have a good weekend everyone

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just the internet. i can with or without this place or any place for that matter. i just dont get what i missed i guess. i dunno...i came here with a big group of people and its been whittled down to a few, by choice or otherwise.

have a good weekend everyone

Bye Rock.

Hammer you big meanie! He's having girlfriend trouble, he's very vulnerable right now...

tumblr_mavyopNMoE1rvn8p7o1_r2_500.gif

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno calls Rock a liar.

He flips the fuck out.

Calls me a liar and I don't like it.

"Why the sudden hostility?"