• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints blitz happy defense..

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre-season or not, i am glad the saints did this. The saints exploited a weakness of ours that we can now work on some more in practice/pre-season game. Its just rubbish to call what they were doing bush league or uncalled for. They are getting ready for the season just like all the teams. This league is just getting softer and softer, its a game and there playing to win. I see no reason to make a big deal about this. We should be ready for anything out there no matter which game number it is.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre-season or not, i am glad the saints did this. The saints exploited a weakness of ours that we can now work on some more in practice/pre-season game. Its just rubbish to call what they were doing bush league or uncalled for. They are getting ready for the season just like all the teams. This league is just getting softer and softer, its a game and there playing to win. I see no reason to make a big deal about this. We should be ready for anything out there no matter which game number it is.

+1 to Everyone in the thread stating the Saints did nothing wrong. We should have made them pay and didn't; this isn't Pop Warner where everyone should "get a chance" and it's just about good sportmanship and feeling good.

I did think the highlighted part was funny, because until pretty recently, teams wouldn't blitz in the preseason. Folks kept it pretty vanilla.