• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sacramento Kings GM Vlade Divac, has died AP Report

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JSLMuqWXT6mwK0YXPff2_C5JV0qdUMAAl_fs.jpg

Vlade looks like he has been on a 3-day binge.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know if he could make a worse move than the trade with Philly where he gave them free pick swaps just to free up space to sign Rondo, but tonight he might have pulled it off. Vlade needs to go as GM and Vivek needs to be way less involved when it comes to decisions involving the team. Bring somebody in who knows what the hell he's doing so he can start to put out the fire.

The Maloofs and Petrie would have laughed at the offer for Cuz.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ONCE AGAIN VLADE FLOPS

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been thinking that maybe vlade saying he wasn't going to trade him fucked him more. Maybe some teams didn't even bother. But how many teams do you guys think genuinely passed on Cousins cause of his attitude? Maybe not all vlade fault. Also the injury to Rudy Gay fucked him harder. Itwas the perfect storm as seen by that AP photo, he looks like he's been out at sea for three years. lmao

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vlade was a better European scout/developmental executive for the Lakers.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been thinking that maybe vlade saying he wasn't going to trade him fucked him more. Maybe some teams didn't even bother. But how many teams do you guys think genuinely passed on Cousins cause of his attitude? Maybe not all vlade fault. Also the injury to Rudy Gay fucked him harder. Itwas the perfect storm as seen by that AP photo, he looks like he's been out at sea for three years. lmao

A few weeks ago, Cousins says he is staying with the Kings ... and Kings also say they aren't trading him.

One reason could have been that Cousins could get paid a lot more $$$ with the Kings than elsewhere. Some folks are saying that is why his agent was calling teams saying that Cousins would not re-sign with them if he was traded -- so he could stay with the Kings and get paid extra $$$$$$$$. (then in 2 years, if he really wanted to be traded -- then push for it, he'd have the contract in hand)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think DMC is going to play a year in New Orleans and if things go so-so he'll bolt during FA and my guess is he'll go to the Lakers or the Clippers.