• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sabanator, your avy image

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West-Virginia-Mullet.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God f'n damnit. How the heck do I post a picture on here?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit Ralphie :lol:

At least it's only for 2 weeks

Your team won, and you still have to wear that avi.

You are either very young and if so I will retract from my previous statement towards you . Or, you are just what I thought. Or a combo?

Que pasa? Rule 1 in avi bets. Never give points.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are either very young and if so I will retract from my previous statement towards you . Or, you are just what I thought. Or a combo?

Lesson learned on avy bets.

I just want to know why you think I'm a tard. I've been pretty reasonable thus far. :noidea:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesson learned on avy bets.

I just want to know why you think I'm a tard. I've been pretty reasonable thus far. :noidea:

You are making it hard to be an asshole.

I will say some of your cfb topics, opinions, and predictions baffle me. Doesn't necessarily make you a tard.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of pride can you take making someone sport your avy when they beat your ass? Weak sauce! Man up and settle the bet ... a few days at best.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of pride can you take making someone sport your avy when they beat your ass? Weak sauce! Man up and settle the bet ... a few days at best.

A bets a bet puppy, STFU

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We were nearly 4 touchdown dogs, it's not like he was going out on a limb. I appreciate him giving me any points and it was a lot closer then that 10 point margin. A bets a bet though, Sabanator stood by his word, I'll remember that and respect him for that. He's a good guy.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bets a bet puppy, STFU
No. Vegas prop bets get settled all the time before they run to their ridiculous end. You got your ass whipped but get all excited to have a Bama fan sport the avy of the team who's ass they kicked. I am sure it is killing him. After that game I would have been more concerned about my team this year than making a Bama fan sport my avy.

Hey, to each his own. Mountaineer Pride ... we lost the game, but by golly I won my avy bet on points. Burn a couch! We win!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Vegas prop bets get settled all the time before they run to their ridiculous end. You got your ass whipped but get all excited to have a Bama fan sport the avy of the team who's ass they kicked. I am sure it is killing him. After that game I would have been more concerned about my team this year than making a Bama fan sport my avy.

Hey, to each his own. Mountaineer Pride ... we lost the game, but by golly I won my avy bet on points. Burn a couch! We win!

How exactly did we get our ass beat puppy? Count your blessings you play no one of significance from the sec west. You cocksuckers beat an overrated ACC team lol. I'm not excited we are 0-1 but a bets a bet. If you can't understand that, which you clearly can't then there is no use for you to be here. N you wonder why Georgia fans deserve to be shot.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exactly did we get our ass beat puppy? Count your blessings you play no one of significance from the sec west. You cocksuckers beat an overrated ACC team lol. I'm not excited we are 0-1 but a bets a bet. If you can't understand that, which you clearly can't then there is no use for you to be here. N you wonder why Georgia fans deserve to be shot.
Like I said, Mountaineer Pride! Woo hoo, lost the game, won an avy bet! LOL.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Mountaineer Pride! Woo hoo, lost the game, won an avy bet! LOL.

can never knock a georgia fan for trying too hard

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, you are taking this SEC pride faggotry too far.

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell kinda bet did the nator take?

No one cares about the SEC other than the ones that envy this league. FUCK THE SEC! DAWGS!!:yahoo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree.

Sabanator has learned his lesson in giving points, he is his own man and honored his end of the bet LawDawg.

Ralphie hustled him and gets to give him an avi. And his team hung in there with Bama, a team they weren't even supposed to get off the bus to play... But did anyways and gave Bama a game.

Call it a moral victory or whatever. But they battled one of the best program in cfb.