• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg: These Bammers just don't understand how to let a thread die. It's just too funny and I can't even read their posts.

What's funny is that even when you can't read our posts you can't ignore us.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that even when you can't read our posts you can't ignore us.

Congratulations on being so obnoxious, even the ignore feature doesn't work.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know what EVERYONE else see's...delusional much. You really feel that you know what EVERYONE is seeing and thinking. I know a couple of posters on here personally and its funny they see you for who you are and before you say it, they are not Bama fans...not one of them. Your "god" complex seems to be getting worse instead of better, might be time for you to let this alone before it gets the better of you.

First you put words in peoples mouths, then you know what someone is thinking when they say something, even if its contrary to what they said, now you know what everyone sees, sounds like you might need a time out to atleast get the voices in your head to trim down to one.

LOL that you take every word so literally.

Don't deny that I am not the only one that has laughed at your constant defense and nut swinging of Saban.

That would be foolish of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a victim or insulting you, just calling it like I see it. Isnt that what you're doing to Saban when he said what he said. He said one thing, you believed another, thats all I am doing here. You say one thing and I believe another about you. If you feel victimized I am sorry, but thats my feelings about you due to your constantly needing to be right even if wrong.

I told you i posted things contrary to what Saban has stated and you said I didnt and to prove it as if I needed to prove something to you. That makes me feel you have a god complex and cannot and will not accept a person or more than one persons word for something. This incessant need to be right shows a character flaw that I bet hinders you in personal life. I have admitted being wrong on here a few times to more than one poster, this separates us in a big way. I know, you dont believe me and want proof, but sadly you wont get it, you will either accept my word for it or be wrong yet again. I can even name the posters i was wrong to, but I wont name them as they hold no part in this conversation.

All I said is you defend his every word. And thats the part I am right about. Whether you say something contrary doesn't mean you havent defended everything he does even if its made him look foolish.

Must suck for you not being able to prove me wrong.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who currs. This shit is dead in the water and isn't getting passed. Everyone without personal bias knows the personal angles being played in the attempt for this rule change. This entire thread is nothing but biased rationalization on both sides trying to follow their leaders and prove to the rest of us fucks why their coach/program knows more than everyone else. You biatches are acting like 5 year olds arguing over whose daddy would whoop the other's ass.

The shit is dead and isn't going to pass this year, next year, or the one after that. So nexxxxxxxt. :happy:
Finally a voice of reason, and it is ... wtf, Camfantasy? "voice of reason" and Camfantasy in the same fucking sentence. Whaddayano? :clap:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I said is you defend his every word. And thats the part I am right about. Whether you say something contrary doesn't mean you havent defended everything he does even if its made him look foolish.

Must suck for you not being able to prove me wrong.

You havent proved it and to do so would be a monumental task on your part, to sift through everything I have ever said since he became coach of the Crimson Tide. Thats a pretty tall order to to prove. His EVERY word, thats a big undertaking on your part, so good luck with that. I am safe in my knowledge that I havent as some subjects are just not worth it to even speak on.

Again, the burden of proof is on you, as I dont need to prove a thing to you. All I need to do is point out key words that will show it cannot possibly be true. on your part. You're Wrong again.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You havent proved it and to do so would be a monumental task on your part, to sift through everything I have ever said since he became coach of the Crimson Tide. Thats a pretty tall order to to prove. His EVERY word, thats a big undertaking on your part, so good luck with that. I am safe in my knowledge that I havent as some subjects are just not worth it to even speak on.

Again, the burden of proof is on you, as I dont need to prove a thing to you. All I need to do is point out key words that will show it cannot possibly be true. on your part. You're Wrong again.

Back to taking every word literally I see. :lame:

So when you say the media and lemmings hang on Saban's every word, what you're saying is that you have gone out and taken the time to actually prove that?

I'm sorry but you are looking rather silly and desperate at this point.

BTW, thanks for doing your part to keep this thread near the top. :lol:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I don't want a 9th game is because it makes it too difficult to measure teams against each other from other conferences. We need as many links between conferences as possible to correctly measure how good teams are.

Plus, I think what would happens is we would drop games like Penn St, VT, WVU etc.

That would be fine if you only played all OOC games against Other power conferences. Don't tell me you can't drop the Georgia States of the world.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be fine if you only played all OOC games against Other power conferences. Don't tell me you can't drop the Georgia States of the world.

Previous answers to this question state that they are supporting these small schools with the money that they pay for the beatdown. Another answer might be that the games bring national attention to the FCS teams when they beat a SEC team, just like Florida last season. What's funny is that I know Florida lost to a FCS team, but can't remember which team beat them.

I am still laughing at Bama's loss to ULL, however.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Previous answers to this question state that they are supporting these small schools with the money that they pay for the beatdown. Another answer might be that the games bring national attention to the FCS teams when they beat a SEC team, just like Florida last season. What's funny is that I know Florida lost to a FCS team, but can't remember which team beat them.

State politicians mandate some of those games. I know they do in florida. Have to give uf a pass on that one, even tho theyve begged the state umteen times to drop fsu. :rollseyes:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was ULM....

Billboard.jpg

lol

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right ... we shouldn't have scheduled a weak team like Penn State home and away. :whistle:

:suds:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right ... we shouldn't have scheduled a weak team like Penn State home and away. :whistle:

Other than annually scheduling a FCS team, Georgia does a good job with their schedule. When you consider that they're SEC, it's exceptional.:suds:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. Don't forget "you" pussied out of the original scheduled games because you were on probation. At least we had the balls to stick to our schedule.