• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all urban wanted looked at is the whole ejection part of it. Again, not even close to the same scenario.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Looking at the targeting rule does not favor one coaching style over another so not even remotely the same situation.

Nice try though.
Notice how you try to change the subject to something you and I aren't even discussing. Our discussion was about coaches advocating for rule changes. That is all. Had nothing to do with the content of the current rule dispute.

I showed beyond any doubt that your coach does it all the time. And it is clear to anyone that coaches are involved in rule changes. Yet, you change the subject.

And, another one goes on the twit filter. Seriously, and you have the nerve to talk about other posters being unreasonable.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice how you try to change the subject to something you and I aren't even discussing. Our discussion was about coaches advocating for rule changes. That is all. Had nothing to do with the content of the current rule dispute.

I showed beyond any doubt that your coach does it all the time. And it is clear to anyone that coaches are involved in rule changes. Yet, you change the subject.

And, another one goes on the twit filter. Seriously, and you have the nerve to talk about other posters being unreasonable.

My coach does it all the time ????

You posted the same story multiple times and one of your examples was about recruiting not in game rules.

And the one in game scenario was primarily about players being ejected. Wasn't even about the rule but more about the result of the rule.

My point was about coaches trying to change fundamental parts of the game the affect coaching styles. Trying to change that is not in the coaching job description.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My coach does it all the time ????

You posted the same story multiple times and one of your examples was about recruiting not in game rules.

And the one in game scenario was primarily about players being ejected. Wasn't even about the rule but more about the result of the rule.

My point was about coaches trying to change fundamental parts of the game the affect coaching styles. Trying to change that is not in the coaching job description.

Look at Authority go running and defend his coach yet gives shit to Alabama fans for doing so as well! Two faced bastard! :laugh3: And for that matter all you would! :nod:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the context of what he was responding to you can't be serious.

h729E1818

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Authority go running and defend his coach yet gives shit to Alabama fans for doing so as well! Two faced bastard! :laugh3: And for that matter all you would! :nod:

I am not defending my coach for trying to change rules to suit his coaching style.

Nice try though gump.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they'll do anything to deflect attention away from what Saban did.

Except refrain from bumping this thread. LOL

Truly they have perfected the art of spinning things so their highness or team will not be shed in any negative light.

They are also quick to cuss u out or resort to name calling if they aren't catered to. Which is growing old fast.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. The name calling in this thread is over. A bunch have previousl been warned.
Time for

images

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly they have perfected the art of spinning things so their highness or team will not be shed in any negative light.

They are also quick to cuss u out or resort to name calling if they aren't catered to. Which is growing old fast.

"They"? Who is they? Not sure if you mean strictly Bama fans or if you are talking about all posters in general. From my experience "They" do jump to abusive language but my definition of they and your definition of they can differ widely. My definition includes many of the posters in the Bama threads currently being bumped daily it seems. Apparently though "They" is intended to mean Bama fans which is a lump generalization and clearly unfair to any who dont belong. That would be life me saying all Ducks fans are like OD or Beaver pukes are like Wallace. Liberal use of wording makes me wonder sometimes about posters on here.

Just my two cents.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question for 'Bama fans is this:

While we all know that 'Bama has won more games than they have lost vs. hunh teams, we also know that the hunh is the style that 'Bama has struggled with the most and the one that they lost their last 2 games to.

My question is: If his concern is truly about player safety and considering that there are other rules that could be changed or added that wouldn't necessarily benefit his style, why is he not speaking out and asking to address the rules committee about those? Coincidence?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. The name calling in this thread is over. A bunch have previousl been warned.
Time for

images

Good. Glad to hear it. I can think of a certain VT fan who seems to get by with it alot. Maybe you can start with him and his drive by troll style then move on to others. I bet if we lookedat the threads for Content (actual football talk) this forum would be drained of threads due to lack of actual content and more about jimmy rustling by opposing teams fans.

Again just my two cents.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They"? Who is they? .

Didn't want to name names. But yes, I was referring to a couple hyper sensitive Bama fans that are known for going to a quick " fuck off" if they read what they don't like or..... Just name calling because someone says something bad about Sabs or their team.

Every one gets rustled on occasion. But When this forum can't have a discussion about the off seasons hottest topic without abusive insults, it is time to interject.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question for 'Bama fans is this:

While we all know that 'Bama has won more games than they have lost vs. hunh teams, we also know that the hunh is the style that 'Bama has struggled with the most and the one that they lost their last 2 games to.

My question is: If his concern is truly about player safety and considering that there are other rules that could be changed or added that wouldn't necessarily benefit his style, why is he not speaking out and asking to address the rules committee about those? Coincidence?

My question is why did St. Nick want a playoff if he's worried about player safety?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is why did St. Nick want a playoff if he's worried about player safety?

You're right. Thinking back on player safety, it's clear they should have just shut the entire game down when they first realized we needed leather helmets. After all, we are no where near being a species that is intelligent enough to try and minimize the amount of injuries that happen to players while maintaining the integrity of the game itself.

Obviously the person who first cited the need for helmets just had a team full of pussies and needed them in order to compete as real men played without them.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They"? Who is they? Not sure if you mean strictly Bama fans or if you are talking about all posters in general. From my experience "They" do jump to abusive language but my definition of they and your definition of they can differ widely. My definition includes many of the posters in the Bama threads currently being bumped daily it seems. Apparently though "They" is intended to mean Bama fans which is a lump generalization and clearly unfair to any who dont belong. That would be life me saying all Ducks fans are like OD or Beaver pukes are like Wallace. Liberal use of wording makes me wonder sometimes about posters on here.

Just my two cents.

It's easy to understand.

Do you share the opinion of the majority? Yes? Have at it because everything you say is a valid point.

No? Watch yourself, because it's obvious you are just a whiner with rustled Jimmies.