• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban & Bielema behind the kill uptempo offense rule

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I get from this is Saban and that Arkansas coach are little bitches. If you can't stop it, then complain and bitch about it.

I lost most of the respect I had for Saban.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I get from this is Saban and that Arkansas coach are little bitches. If you can't stop it, then complain and bitch about it.

He probably won't be able to sleep tonight! :whistle:

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saban has gone all pussification since his ass got UTAHED in the 2008 Sugar Bowl.

The sawed-off runt lobbied with insane hysteria against Boise State during their title runs in 2009 - 2011. Saban knew these Boise State teams were much tougher that the Utah team that hammered his sorry ass 2 years earlier AND he knew a BCS Bowl game loss to Boise State would likely end his stay at Bama.

Saban wanted absolutely no part of Kellen Moore and Boise State in 09 - 11 BCS bowls. So, he whined like the little pussy btch boy he is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably won't be able to sleep tonight! :whistle:

I lost some respect for him as well. I realize Saban isn't going to lose any sleep over me either, and I don't like these hurry up offenses anymore than he does, but you don't try to change the game over it.

I remember over the last few years how the SEC fans and players said that the Big 12 didn't have any defenses. I said then and I will say it now, bs. These "spread" type "hurry up" offenses are very very effective. They can take an average team and make them very competitive. They may not win the national championship, but it makes them even morely likely to beat any team on any day. In some cases, you are only one qb away from having a very good team because of it. I think that's the bottom line for Saban. He doesn't want to see that happen in the SEC. He knows he is dominate and doesn't want anything to challenge that. Understandable, but it's ridiculous to try and stop it.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban has gone all pussification since his ass got UTAHED in the 2008 Sugar Bowl.

The sawed-off runt lobbied with insane hysteria against Boise State during their title runs in 2009 - 2011. Saban knew these Boise State teams were much tougher that the Utah team that hammered his sorry ass 2 years earlier AND he knew a BCS Bowl game loss to Boise State would likely end his stay at Bama.

Saban wanted absolutely no part of Kellen Moore and Boise State in 09 - 11 BCS bowls. So, he whined like the little pussy btch boy he is.

:pop2:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going with the shock value? Does it work often? :noidea:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost some respect for him as well. I realize Saban isn't going to lose any sleep over me either, and I don't like these hurry up offenses anymore than he does, but you don't try to change the game over it.

I remember over the last few years how the SEC fans and players said that the Big 12 didn't have any defenses. I said then and I will say it now, bs. These "spread" type "hurry up" offenses are very very effective. They can take an average team and make them very competitive. They may not win the national championship, but it makes them even morely likely to beat any team on any day. In some cases, you are only one qb away from having a very good team because of it. I think that's the bottom line for Saban. He doesn't want to see that happen in the SEC. He knows he is dominate and doesn't want anything to challenge that. Understandable, but it's ridiculous to try and stop it.

A spread offense does not have to be hurry up. and any offense can be hurry up no huddle. I am tired of people always associating the two together.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Auburn ran a spread in 2010 when they won the Championship,Oklahoma did as well in 2000 so it's not like you can't win the National title with it cause you can.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and you wonder why you got put into the Toilet.

Just waiting for post #1000.

Because I said what everyone else has said for 58 pages? :L Y'all finally convinced me! Saban is the devil and responsible for this damn recession too!!! Hasn't that been your point every post? But I go to the toilet? :laugh3:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I said what everyone else has said for 58 pages? :L Y'all finally convinced me! Saban is the devil and responsible for this damn recession too!!! Hasn't that been your point every post? But I go to the toilet? :laugh3:

:lol:

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A spread offense does not have to be hurry up. and any offense can be hurry up no huddle. I am tired of people always associating the two together.

I agree. I meant to put an "or" in between.