• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Kerrigan

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly they gave up less than 10 sacks that yearr.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say they started off the season with three straight home shutouts.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monk had better hands, but I still believe Clark was the one who kept DCs up at night.
Art Monk was a premier wide receiver in the National Football League. Stopping him first allowed Clark to blossom. If Clark was their focus then they weren't very good at identifying primary threats. I don't want to underplay Clark's role but I also don't want to underplay the importance of Monk to Clark's production. Should Clark be in the HOF, yep! will he ever get there?... unlikely but the reason has more to do with the organization he played for than the contributions made on the field.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Art Monk was a premier wide receiver in the National Football League. Stopping him first allowed Clark to blossom. If Clark was their focus then they weren't very good at identifying primary threats. I don't want to underplay Clark's role but I also don't want to underplay the importance of Monk to Clark's production. Should Clark be in the HOF, yep! will he ever get there?... unlikely but the reason has more to do with the organization he played for than the contributions made on the field.
Breath in......breath out.............lol. Your hurting my heart Sty.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when joe jacoby played he was the top LT in the game . when jerry smith played he was the top TE in the nfl , when brian mitchel played he was the top returner in the game . i think thats what you have to be able to say if you are a hofr

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when joe jacoby played he was the top LT in the game . when jerry smith played he was the top TE in the nfl , when brian mitchel played he was the top returner in the game . i think thats what you have to be able to say if you are a hofr
Agreed and you get major points for being the best in the game. Unfortunately, there are team biases when balloting for the hall takes place. All of these guys including Clark would likely be in already if they performed as they did on other teams, they didn't and each of them loss major points for playing in D.C.