• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rutgers @ Nebraska — 3pm BTN — Kugler, Bahe with the call

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Creighton win yesterday would have undoubtedly helped our chances of making the tourney. Is that a good enough reason to root for them? Hell the fuck no.

Every Nebraska win helps Creightons chances.

GBR

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Creighton win yesterday would have undoubtedly helped our chances of making the tourney. Is that a good enough reason to root for them? Hell the fuck no.

Bruce Rasmussen said there is no such thing as a quality loss in the eyes of the committee. There is such thing as a bad loss, however.....which would be something like losing to a team well outside of the RPI top 100. Beating Xavier yesterday boosts our SOS maybe 1 or 2 points, and that is all it does for Nebraska. However, there is no SOS element in the committee selection process either. I think that's a misconception to most......that a group of folks sit down and look at a bunch of computer numbers or something. To them, it's pretty much as simple as laying out who beat who and deciding if it's enough proof that they could win in the tournament.

Just like Kansas losing to Baylor didn’t hurt us, St. John’s beating Duke and Villanova back to back didn’t help us.

Had we beat those teams, then that's a different story, because the quality of those wins would have gone up or down.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest to God anybody that went to Creighton or like's Creighton has to be inbred.

Tom you wear mens rompers.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest to God anybody that went to Creighton or like's Creighton has to be inbred.

Tom you wear mens rompers.
I wear bib overalls mostly. Kinda like the official redneck rompers.

Lol, I just made that up......

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz

I thought ye said once upon a time that you liked Creighton cuz your Grandpa worked there or something like that.

I have more of a right than him to be a Jaysker. He hates Nebraska football too, but maybe now that his butt buddy Ruud is back, he'll dial it back.

I just don't like him. Not when he's alone with his douchey thoughts on air anyway.