• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy with three favorite NFL teams starting another Wilson circle jerk thread, I guess it has only been a week.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he the only player to celebrate first downs? I've seen Tom Brady celebrate first downs after running for a first down. Stop the nonsense. Everyone wants to make special rules for Cam. He's the only player not allowed to celebrate a first down or TD but its ok when any other player does the same
Is he the only player to celebrate first downs? I've seen Tom Brady celebrate first downs after running for a first down. Stop the nonsense. Everyone wants to make special rules for Cam. He's the only player not allowed to celebrate a first down or TD but its ok when any other player does the same
First anytime Brady can run for a first down it should be celebrated. Have you seen him run? Even the commentators make fun of it when he "scrambles" for a first down. Cam celebrates ALL first downs.
Next Brady gets very demonstrative during emotional games when he scores, whether it's fist pumping or a huge spike but that's where it ends. Cam Supermans, dances finishing with a dab, gives a ball away, then goes and shoots a jump shot.
Yeah great comparison there.
I know but, but, but Cam is young, he's having fun, he just lost his biggest game... we could easily sum that up with one word "BITCH"

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What conduct? He celebrates when he scores. Big deal. Are Quarterbacks not allowed to celebrate like other position players when they score a TD? Is there something in the rulebook that doesn't allow it? As I said before don't want to see him celebrate then stop him which is what Denver did.

Does anyone ever complain when Aaron Rodgers celebrates a first down or touchdown? I have no problem with anyone acting like Cam during a game but when things get bad on the field and you pout the backlash will come.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never understood this..."talked about before"...of course it's been talked about before, what hasn't? But..I...have never talked about here before.
There is nothing to understand other than it's been talked about in several other threads.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First anytime Brady can run for a first down it should be celebrated. Have you seen him run? Even the commentators make fun of it when he "scrambles" for a first down. Cam celebrates ALL first downs.
Next Brady gets very demonstrative during emotional games when he scores, whether it's fist pumping or a huge spike but that's where it ends. Cam Supermans, dances finishing with a dab, gives a ball away, then goes and shoots a jump shot.
Yeah great comparison there.
I know but, but, but Cam is young, he's having fun, he just lost his biggest game... we could easily sum that up with one word "BITCH"

Brady acts like a crying bitch as well. He pouts and cries for calls when he gets hit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. You are not obligated to see anything wrong with anything he does. Other people do. Just like Patriot fans think that Tom Brady can do no wrong.
Are you saying Tom Brady can? WTF, that's crazy talk. Mods can you have flyer banned for such outlandish thoughts:D

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying Tom Brady can? WTF, that's crazy talk. Mods can you have flyer banned for such outlandish thoughts:D

I don't want to make this guy cry.

Tom-Brady-Jesus.jpg

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused.. Are we just comparing these players because they are black?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady acts like a crying bitch as well. He pouts and cries for calls when he gets hit.
Not disagreeing, but so do most QBs and almost all WRs. Unlike some on here I don't have an issue admiting shortcomings of my favorite team.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that way. It seems as if the OP is pointing out that black players that show some class should be praised for it.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy with three favorite NFL teams starting another Wilson circle jerk thread, I guess it has only been a week.

So because others before me have talked about this I can't being new here....why? So why are you even in this thread?

And I'm a Niner fan, wife a Raider, son a Bills.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was talking about ....young/mobile...QB's.

Now if we want to talk about race I can do that being a huge track fan.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Newton thing is overblown. Sure the guy could have acted better but he had just lost the biggest game of his career, how would you act given the situation?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Newton thing is overblown. Sure the guy could have acted better but he had just lost the biggest game of his career, how would you act given the situation?

How did Wilson act? How did Kaepernick act?

He's not the first guy to lose a Super Bowl. And unlike others, it was all on him.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady celebrates 1st downs if it puts a big away. Not a random 1st down in the 2nd quarter of a week 3 game against the Browns while down 2 scores.