• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royals > your shitty dogshit excuse for a team

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Royals have a decent, non-tool player in Alex Rios. Seems like the rest of them have dumb haircuts and scheisse for brains, like Ventura.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think the Royals have 'Esky, Alex Rios, Greg Holland, and Luke Hochevar not even playing right now because of injuries...injuries that should rap up soon though. But that is a LOT of TALENT waiting to rejoin the team...and the team ain't that bad right now.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im so happy for francis. maybe his team can actually beat the NL next time they get to a world series. shit, my sox dont have a problem with it.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pedro Martinez is telling the truth "90 percent of my HBP's were intentional"
At least the Royals have a decent, non-tool player in Alex Rios. Seems like the rest of them have dumb haircuts and scheisse for brains, like Ventura.

can't hear ya from down at the bottom.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll have to get a rope and a bullhorn, but I'll get back to you shortly.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not one to cling to times past, but at least the White Sox won their last appearance in the WS. In fact, they are the last AL Central team to have won the WS. Don't get me wrong, the Royals are far superior at the moment to the Sox. However, the arrogance of the Royals is a bit surprising considering they're simply AL Champs. Again, good team. Be proud for sure. Lord knows the AL Central is thirsting for notoriety as of late. But get back to me when you have that crown that isn't from 1985.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm somewhat happy for the Royals to finally be having some success but man have some of their fans turned into real jerks. They get a little taste of success and all of a sudden they are the best thing since sliced bread in their minds. I mean what has it been something like 30 years since they last won a World Series and that was about the last time they were relevant before last season? If you want to play among the big kids at least try to act like you have been there. I was always told win with class lose with dignity.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm somewhat happy for the Royals to finally be having some success but man have some of their fans turned into real jerks. They get a little taste of success and all of a sudden they are the best thing since sliced bread in their minds. I mean what has it been something like 30 years since they last won a World Series and that was about the last time they were relevant before last season? If you want to play among the big kids at least try to act like you have been there. I was always told win with class lose with dignity.
Hmm, I have certainly noticed an uptick of bandwagons across the internet (not really on this site, fortunately) going back to late last season. Kind of annoying for the folks who have stuck around for many, many years for any kind of success, but they'll tend to weed themselves out, eventually. I am sure if you ask Seahawks fans, they will have noticed something vaguely similar (not necessarily on this site) across the internet once they started to do well again. I'd much rather deal with this than the nonsense that the previous 29 years provided, so I can't really complain too much.

I can certainly do without the "AL Champz" fans.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I have certainly noticed an uptick of bandwagons across the internet (not really on this site, fortunately) going back to late last season. Kind of annoying for the folks who have stuck around for many, many years for any kind of success, but they'll tend to weed themselves out, eventually. I am sure if you ask Seahawks fans, they will have noticed something vaguely similar (not necessarily on this site) across the internet once they started to do well again. I'd much rather deal with this than the nonsense that the previous 29 years provided, so I can't really complain too much.

I can certainly do without the "AL Champz" fans.

Good point...I honestly didn't mean this towards all Royals fans. I live in Kansas but have been a Cardinals fan for years (best friends family has season tickets so took me to games all the time with them and fell in love with the team). Lately though all of a sudden it seems like every one around me has become these huge Royals fans that wear Royals jerseys/hats/shirts all the time that would never do it before. All of a sudden about half my conversations are "Did you see the Royals last night?" Now I know it is so much easier to watch a team when they are winning but I'm one of those even when the Broncos went 4-12 watched every game. I'm not big into the one season I'm a fan and the next I could care less type mindset. Throw in many of these make the claim that they have been watching for years when it is pretty obvious that until last year they could have cared less about the team. The only time they would watch them was on the nights they went to the games when they got tickets under $10.

Heck I saw somebody the other day post something about how Royal fans are the best in MLB because Royals players have more votes for the All-Star game than any other teams. If we are going to All-Star votes to predict which fans are best then not sure I want to live on this planet anymore.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the Royals name out and this is true of every team in every sport. If a team wins for a long time, then the fans are accused of rooting for them only because they win. If a team has had a long history of losing then why listen to that fan. "Look who he roots for, he most be an idiot." And win a losing team finally turns it around, you have all the pink hats jumping on board and ruining some of teh experience for the long suffering fans.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the Royals name out and this is true of every team in every sport. If a team wins for a long time, then the fans are accused of rooting for them only because they win. If a team has had a long history of losing then why listen to that fan. "Look who he roots for, he most be an idiot." And win a losing team finally turns it around, you have all the pink hats jumping on board and ruining some of teh experience for the long suffering fans.

It is true...damned if you do and damned if you don't. I know plenty of Royals fans that have been around through the "dark ages" and I applaud them for cheering on their team through it all. As always you will have those that latch on when a team turns it around and probably my biggest pet peeve is when those people say "I have always been a fan." To me that is so disrespectful to those who truly sat through those grueling years. Now given my two favorite teams have had a lot of success in my lifetime with the Broncos and Cardinals. So I haven't felt the pain that many of them have that have stuck with those terrible teams. I do know though how quickly a good team can turn into a bad team with just a few bad decisions so have to enjoy the good times while you can. Again though I guess to me I would rather be a fan that wins with class with my team. I think it is great to see a team like Kansas City putting it all together and competing with some of the powerhouses of baseball. Just hate to see jerk fans ruin some of the fun.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't believe all the fans at the Cubs game yesterday, sounded like a home game.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That safe call... even after they reviewed it yesterday :heh:

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite big contract, Ventura's mechanics are all messed up. He needs to go to Omaha and work out his problems. Time for the Royals to trade for a good Starter and a great hitting 2B.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a rule on how long the starters have to play? I'd put all of the Royals in there for the first inning and then sub in the real All-Stars. If the ballot-stuffing KC fans want a mockery of this system, they will certainly get it.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a rule on how long the starters have to play? I'd put all of the Royals in there for the first inning and then sub in the real All-Stars. If the ballot-stuffing KC fans want a mockery of this system, they will certainly get it.

If they get 6 or more All Stars I will flat out boycott the ASG

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the Royal players dong the rain dance yesterday so they wouldn't get swept in STL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they get 6 or more All Stars I will flat out boycott the ASG

Omar Infante, at -0.2 WAR, with a triple slash of .221/.229/.307, a wRC+ of 42 (which makes him worse than Madison Bumgarner and Jon Niese as a hitter, by the way, this season) starting the All-Star Game makes me very sad.