• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royal Rumble spoiler thread

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of agreement here. Ambrose is more like your Stone Cold guy and anti authority than Roman Reigns. Ambrose is also a 10x better wrestler and is 10x better on the mic. Easily push him as top face, and make Reigns your top heel.

I agree that Wyatt and Brock does not intrigue me. Wyatt was ruined after they did nothing after his Cena feud a few years ago. He loses all the time now, seriously when did he win his last meaningful feud? He of course would lose to Lesnar as well, because I am pretty confident Lesnar won't put him over.

Although Styles looks like he has potential to do things in the WWE, I knew there was NO way Vince would make the new guy who became famous from other promotions to headline WrestleMania.

It could be a really good IC title field/mix if you have Styles in there with guys like Ziggler, Ambrose, Owens, Del Rio, and Cody Rhodes (if they ever drop the Stardust gimmick).

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great idea. He is actually a good wrestler with an absolutely awful gimmick that isn't original in anyway given that his brother is the same thing.....

Have him leave for a couple months and return as a legit character.