• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royal Rumble spoiler thread

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miz is in the ring

#29 Sheamus

#27 Bray Wyatt

Still In

Reigns - outside ring
Jericho
Ambrose
Lesnar
Miz
Del Rio
Wyatt
Sheamus

Eliminated

Rusev
Breeze
Axel
Golddust
R Truth
O'Neil
Ryback
Kofi
Kane
Big Show
AJ Styles
Owens
Neville
Stardust
Mark Henry
Zayn
Rowen
Swagger
Harper
Stroman

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#30 HHH

Still In

Reigns
Jericho
Ambrose
Wyatt
Ziggler
Sheamus
HHH

Eliminated

Rusev
Breeze
Axel
Golddust
R Truth
O'Neil
Ryback
Kofi
Kane
Big Show
AJ Styles
Owens
Neville
Stardust
Mark Henry
Zayn
Rowen
Swagger
Harper
Stroman
Del Rio
Miz

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziggler eliminated

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still In

Reigns
Jericho
Ambrose
Sheamus
HHH

Eliminated

Rusev
Breeze
Axel
Golddust
R Truth
O'Neil
Ryback
Kofi
Kane
Big Show
AJ Styles
Owens
Neville
Stardust
Mark Henry
Zayn
Rowen
Swagger
Harper
Stroman
Del Rio
Miz
Ziggler
Wyatt

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still In

Reigns
Ambrose
Sheamus
HHH

Eliminated

Rusev
Breeze
Axel
Golddust
R Truth
O'Neil
Ryback
Kofi
Kane
Big Show
AJ Styles
Owens
Neville
Stardust
Mark Henry
Zayn
Rowen
Swagger
Harper
Stroman
Del Rio
Miz
Ziggler
Wyatt
Jericho

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns gets eliminated right after he eliminated Sheamus.

HHH and Ambrose is left

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH wins

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty lame having Ambrose as one of the final two. Did anyone think HHH wasn't going to win at that point?

I read the crowd was behind HHH and booing Reigns.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty lame having Ambrose as one of the final two. Did anyone think HHH wasn't going to win at that point?

I read the crowd was behind HHH and booing Reigns.

I thought there was a slight chance Reigns would pull HHH out to help his buddy win and they'd spin off into some kind McMahon Family vs Reigns/Ambrose feud.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there was a slight chance Reigns would pull HHH out to help his buddy win and they'd spin off into some kind McMahon Family vs Reigns/Ambrose feud.

Was crap that the writing came down to those 4 guys and neither Ambrose or Reigns turned. And should've had Styles come in at 28, 29 or 30 if they weren't going to do anything with him in it. Would've been nice seeing him start a feud up with an Owens or Ziggler instead of him and Owens going at it then Zane showing up and boring the show down.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was crap that the writing came down to those 4 guys and neither Ambrose or Reigns turned. And should've had Styles come in at 28, 29 or 30 if they weren't going to do anything with him in it. Would've been nice seeing him start a feud up with an Owens or Ziggler instead of him and Owens going at it then Zane showing up and boring the show down.

They used Styles well, no complaints there. He got an early pop, lasted a long time, got plenty of spots and had a nice showdown with Owens. Just because Zayn came back doesn't mean Styles can't work with Owens too.

But yeah, they could have worked some sort of turn for Ambrose there at the end

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They used Styles well, no complaints there. He got an early pop, lasted a long time, got plenty of spots and had a nice showdown with Owens. Just because Zayn came back doesn't mean Styles can't work with Owens too.

But yeah, they could have worked some sort of turn for Ambrose there at the end

I guess it's Internet complaint but it seems like Zayn/Owens should've been a thing and Styles/Ziggler should've been closer or vice versa. Styles wasn't going to win so put him near someone where they could spark something. The crows went apeshit when Owens and Styles went after each other, something an novice writer should've realized..let that simmer not tease that and leave nothing possible but a feud between Zayn and Owens.

Should've let Owens win the IC, have Reigns turn in the Rumble and set up an Owens and Styles feud for the IC or even Zayn and the other 2 feud for it. Either way it seemed like piss poor writing, was happy with the PPV just the rumble writing didn't make any sense to me as there were several things they could've done with the characters in there that could've at least made interesting tv until WM.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a far better Rumble than the last 2 years. Now if only we can only get Roman completely out of the Title picture by Mania. I'd much rather see Brock vs. Triple HHH for the title. It would do Roman and the WWE well to have him side with Triple HHH if they want to keep him at the top. Brock is the monster everyone loves. Roman needs to be the monster everyone hates for awhile.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just not seeing Lesnar v. Wyatt as anything I would care about. They've ruined the massive potential Wyatt had a long time ago.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So another part time wrestler headlining WM. WWE never, EVER learns!!!!!

(Yeah, I know HHH is a full time performer but he rarely wrestles so that makes him a part time wrestler in my book)

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably should have pushed Ambrose more. He has the potential to be something close to Stone Cold but so far they are dragging their feet. The dude is not getting any younger either.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of agreement here. Ambrose is more like your Stone Cold guy and anti authority than Roman Reigns. Ambrose is also a 10x better wrestler and is 10x better on the mic. Easily push him as top face, and make Reigns your top heel.

I agree that Wyatt and Brock does not intrigue me. Wyatt was ruined after they did nothing after his Cena feud a few years ago. He loses all the time now, seriously when did he win his last meaningful feud? He of course would lose to Lesnar as well, because I am pretty confident Lesnar won't put him over.

Although Styles looks like he has potential to do things in the WWE, I knew there was NO way Vince would make the new guy who became famous from other promotions to headline WrestleMania.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like HHH and Ambrose as final two. I don't see them pushing Ambrose into main event status yet. Since HHH is currently feuding with Reigns, that was most predictable when his music hit.

I would like to see factions get more of a push, as in getting more titles. There are some that I would put in the same level as Attitude Era factions. I think League of Nations has the names and set up to add stars. New Day has that cocky and annoying heel thing going for them. Giving them more belts would be perfect for their gimmick.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like HHH and Ambrose as final two. I don't see them pushing Ambrose into main event status yet. Since HHH is currently feuding with Reigns, that was most predictable when his music hit.

I would like to see factions get more of a push, as in getting more titles. There are some that I would put in the same level as Attitude Era factions. I think League of Nations has the names and set up to add stars. New Day has that cocky and annoying heel thing going for them. Giving them more belts would be perfect for their gimmick.
IMO, Ambrose will never be to the height they want to push Reigns, or had Cena, etc. I see him being on the same level as Daniel Bryan in WWE's eyes. Smaller, undersized and doesn't have the "look" they want to carry the torch.

Even though the guy is a great wrestler, great perfomer, and does his character awesome, the WWE wont put him in the spotlight where he should be.

New Day is not a realistic or threatening faction....They to me come across as the comedic relief others like Santino Morello played or Hornswoggle. Unless they change their gimmick I don't see them being taken seriously.

But I do agree with the factions dominating titles. Anyone beside the Authority dominating titles. Because that has been played out so often and its just old news now, AND too easy. Think about it, realistically, of course if the management wanted the titles, they would and could do anything to capture and hold onto the titles.

I'd like to see the Wyatts dominate the belt categories.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Ambrose will never be to the height they want to push Reigns, or had Cena, etc. I see him being on the same level as Daniel Bryan in WWE's eyes. Smaller, undersized and doesn't have the "look" they want to carry the torch.

Even though the guy is a great wrestler, great perfomer, and does his character awesome, the WWE wont put him in the spotlight where he should be.

New Day is not a realistic or threatening faction....They to me come across as the comedic relief others like Santino Morello played or Hornswoggle. Unless they change their gimmick I don't see them being taken seriously.

But I do agree with the factions dominating titles. Anyone beside the Authority dominating titles. Because that has been played out so often and its just old news now, AND too easy. Think about it, realistically, of course if the management wanted the titles, they would and could do anything to capture and hold onto the titles.

I'd like to see the Wyatts dominate the belt categories.

Wyatts would be best and I see it making most sense. Harper and Rowen be tag team, Stroman be the muscle with the US Title, and Bray be the champ.