• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo kick ball

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost all of my friends are Giants fans ...the video of him kicking the ball to the first down marker has turned more of them into Romo fans, then his Ints to the Giants secondary.

Last edited by a moderator:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually shocked he didnt get a penalty. That would have been par for him, ha. It was kind of smart what he did, it would have been even better if the ball didnt have touch the 30 for a 1st down because they would have had to respot it. Remember the kick went in the endzone. I just wish I knew what the ref said to him. " Damn it Tony". The white cap does say something to him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost all of my friends are Giants fans ...the video of him kicking the ball to the first down marker has turned more of them into Romo fans, then his Ints to the Giants secondary.

Romo needs all the fans he can get. It really amazes me that he always makes the 10 most disliked players in the league. Im sure the Star has a lot to do with it, but even the Romo haters would have to admit he seems like a really cool guy

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually shocked he didnt get a penalty. That would have been par for him, ha. It was kind of smart what he did, it would have been even better if the ball didnt have touch the 30 for a 1st down because they would have had to respot it. Remember the kick went in the endzone. I just wish I knew what the ref said to him. " Damn it Tony". The white cap does say something to him.

There were a lot of calls that were just let slide, and I liked it. There was a few taunting calls the Vikes should have gotten if the refs were going to call everything and not let the guys screw around out there.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think that video clip is hilarious. No way does Romo actually think he's getting away with it. He does it in plain view, after all. Pretty funny, as well as Allen's reaction to it.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo needs all the fans he can get. It really amazes me that he always makes the 10 most disliked players in the league. Im sure the Star has a lot to do with it, but even the Romo haters would have to admit he seems like a really cool guy

I agree, I never understood why so many people disliked him. He's not an ass or anything, he never calls out other players or teammates. He's not one to get in any offseason trouble like being accused of r*pe or murder. He's never been busted for drugs, and has a hot wife. I understand people hating the Cowboys as a team, but why Romo?:noidea: