• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers questions smear attack

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what dick Rodgers is. Is he trying to prove he is even more smug and less likable than most already think???

"This was a smear attack by a writer looking to advanced his career talking with mostly irrelevant, bitter players who all have an agenda whether they’re advancing their own careers or just trying to stir old stuff up"

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what dick Rodgers is. Is he trying to prove he is even more smug and less likable than most already think???
You defend a noodle arm like Dak and attack a future HOF QB like Rodgers. Take your homer glasses off.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found the story pretty compelling and believable. Clearly, the reporter spoke to a lot of former players. There is fire beneath this smoke. He might have gone a little too far in psychoanalyzing Rodgers, but frankly even there it might be fair game given his shattered relationship with his own family. The guy seems like an ass.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who is a bigger unlikable fag, you or Arodg
You are a clueless SOB and a poor troll. You have a high regard of yourself despite being an ex-con. You'd think you could learn from your sordid past instead of continuing to be such a pompous asshole.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found the story pretty compelling and believable. Clearly, the reporter spoke to a lot of former players. There is fire beneath this smoke. He might have gone a little too far in psychoanalyzing Rodgers, but frankly even there it might be fair game given his shattered relationship with his own family. The guy seems like an ass.
I found the story laughable with all its inaccuracies and outright falsehoods. A reporter trying to further his career relying on two bitter former teammates that never liked Rodgers. Since that story hundreds of players have come to the defense of Aaron.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is obvious you have a huge mancrush on Rodgers. You don't need to get so defensive.
No I just believe he's the best QB in the NFL and has nothing to do with a man crush. Instead of being a troll why don't you try and contribute to a thread instead of wasting our time with your snarky comments.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I found a pic of Guns N Guitars on the internet

thumb-52-595x667.jpg

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I just believe he's the best QB in the NFL and has nothing to do with a man crush. Instead of being a troll why don't you try and contribute to a thread instead of wasting our time with your snarky comments.
Snarky? Me?

Your argument is completely one sided. Rodgers has a halo over his head in your eyes.

There is no such thing as an unbiased journalist so I am sure he is embellishing to create a specific narrative. However, to sit there and act like Rodgers is some innocent, victim is not unbiased either.

Rodgers is a talented, egotistical asshat.

Rodgers ego > Rodger talent

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snarky? Me?

Your argument is completely one sided. Rodgers has a halo over his head in your eyes.

There is no such thing as an unbiased journalist so I am sure he is embellishing to create a specific narrative. However, to sit there and act like Rodgers is some innocent, victim is not unbiased either.

Rodgers is a talented, egotistical asshat.

Rodgers ego > Rodger talent
Tell me any great QB that doesn't have a big ego. It's haters like you that wish Rodgers were the QB on your team and are jealous of his accomplishments. I wish we had a QB like Rodgers here in Dallas but I don't hate on him like like you and other envious fans do.