• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers broken collarbone

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean what would happen if Romo went 8-0 with the Pack and Arod was ready for playoffs. Does GB want that controversy
Tony was a solid QB but he's had too many bad injuries and surgeries.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely up in the air in the NFC and the AFC as well. Those Eagles look tough, but Wentz better learn to get rid of the ball and slide when he runs or he will be sitting with Arod. The Panthers are solid as well but without 59, they will slide IMO. The funny team out there that I think can win it all or totally miss the playoffs is the Vikings. Of course they have a QB problem on their hands.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah. they want Hundley, Romo or whomever takes over to not only win a SB but to play so well that it raises the question of who should be QB next year. Then of course they in a landslide will decide to go with Rodgers seeing as he is the best QB in the game.

Those winning streaks are powerful. This isn't about next yr. This is about the playoffs this yr.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those winning streaks are powerful. This isn't about next yr. This is about the playoffs this yr.
Exactly so you do/sign whatever it takes to make the playoffs, of that meNs QB controversy later so be it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly so you do/sign whatever it takes to make the playoffs, of that meNs QB controversy later so be it.

That's what I'm saying. Lets say they were to sign Romo. Hundley starts the next two weeks to get Romo ready. He then takes over and goes 8-0. Arod is ready to go when the playoffs start. Just wondering who starts

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm saying. Lets say they were to sign Romo. Hundley starts the next two weeks to get Romo ready. He then takes over and goes 8-0. Arod is ready to go when the playoffs start. Just wondering who starts

Again, that means they MADE THE PLAYOFFS. Isn't that the idea. What if Hundley goes 4-6 and they miss the pkayoffs?
Whats the better option Playoffs with a controversy or sitting home with no controversy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, that means they MADE THE PLAYOFFS. Isn't that the idea. What if Hundley goes 4-6 and they miss the pkayoffs?
Whats the better option Playoffs with a controversy or sitting home with no controversy

So you think it would really be a question. I mean we are talking about the " best" Qb in the game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARod starts. There is literally no question or confusion. None.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media is ridiculous with this dirty hit nonesense. Where were they when the guy plowed into Romo's shoulder. That was worse.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another thing on Romo. Listening to a lot of these tv announcers I always thought a lot of the people on here or friends of mine or myself could do just as good of a job if given a chance. Listening to Romo reminds you that you can't. No chance. And It's not about whether or not he gets one of his "predictions" right during the game it's about how quickly he sees what is going on and just knows from a pure Football point of view what may likely happen. He really understands the game at an incredibly deep level and is able to articulate those points in real time. We all knew he was personable and witty and would thus do OK, but really I think he is one of the better announcers I've ever seen.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another thing on Romo. Listening to a lot of these tv announcers I always thought a lot of the people on here or friends of mine or myself could do just as good of a job if given a chance. Listening to Romo reminds you that you can't. No chance. And It's not about whether or not he gets one of his "predictions" right during the game it's about how quickly he sees what is going on and just knows from a pure Football point of view what may likely happen. He really understands the game at an incredibly deep level and is able to articulate those points in real time. We all knew he was personable and witty and would thus do OK, but really I think he is one of the better announcers I've ever seen.

I've seen most of his games. There was one I thought he really toned it down in- Panthers/ Eagles maybe. But he was right back it the next game. It will be interesting to watch the Dolphins /Ravens. Nothing to me is appealing about that game except Suh and Wake. I have a feeling Romo will have some good Matt Moore stories. He is really good at what you said. If you really listen though - he always keys the safeties. 2 minute drills, he would always throw to the middle of the field. He still has trouble with names. Very unlike his golden arm,- he doesn't have the greatest voice either.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming he will get to call at least one Cowboys game. Wondering who he will take a shot at.