• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rob Toxin Ranting.....Jimmies Rustled!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be a long post so if you don't want to read an essay, go ahead and leave now.

Some days I am absolutely ashamed to be a Texan fan. Not because of the team. It's not the 2-14 record that makes me hand my head in disgust.

It's how stupid some of the fellow fan base is.

Sometimes Dallas fans look down on Houston fans as being a lower form of intelligence football wise. And, sad to say, with good reason. The average Texan fan doesn't know the difference between a nickel back and Nickelback!

Case in point:

This is a short read but be warned. Your football IQ will drop 60 points when you are done.

SPORTS NUT - The Texans must hold on to the "Football".

Some of you might agree that the Texans should draft Manziel. I'm not arguing the opposite. However, the logic behind this guy's point is beyond stupid to utterly moronic.

No mention of skill set, how Manziel will get the ball to Andre or make Nuke better or, most importantly, help the Texans win.

No. This fucking tard says the Texans need to draft Manziel because ....

Vince Young.

Vince Young?

Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell does Vince Young have to do with Johnny Manziel?

Dammit, Texan fans, quit making me look bad with your fucking stupidity! Learn the game!

And get over Vince Young already!