• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Money Girl from Hokie Haven

BornaHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't know how many here are on or frequent Hokie Haven but we all lost a great Hokie Monday. Just thought I would post this here to make sure every1 knows. Prayers for her family and her Hokie family.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt know of her, havent been on Hokie Haven, but my thoughts and deep condolences go out to her friends and family.

Nortazhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how many here are on or frequent Hokie Haven but we all lost a great Hokie Monday. Just thought I would post this here to make sure every1 knows. Prayers for her family and her Hokie family.

She was probably one of the most passionate Hokie fans on any VT message board. I've read her posts for years now and with each post you could tell how passionate she was about VT sports in general. She wasn't blindly loyal, but was fair in her criticisms of the program, and quick to give praise when praise was due. Although I didn't personally know her, I felt as if I did because I always read a post she typed and usually agreed with everything she said. I'm sure her family will miss her deeply, but when I read the news this morning I felt like I had just received a swift gift to the gut. Prayers to her family.