• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richardson is set to break a Shaun Alexander record this weekend...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most consecutive 100 yard rushing games. If I read correctly he tied the record vs Ole miss. :clap2:

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tennessee's rush defense is ranked 69th in the nation. Barring an injury, heaven forbid, Trent should be able to get that.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted him to break a big one so bad!

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The sad thing is he could have broken the record with ease. There was almost a full quarter of play left when they took him out. He really didn't have a poor game at all. He simply was not in a position to have a break out run for much of the night. Between long balls and great field position throughout much of the game he was given a very limited amount of space to run. Many of his runs came in the red zone.

I admit, I was not to happy when I saw Fowler come in. I understand the game was in hand and we shouldn't risk injury, but he was on the verge of marking his spot in the Bama record books and also needing a good game to stay in the Heisman race. With the love the QBs are getting, as usual, he needs a great game every week, damn near it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For me Richardson had one of his most impressive performances of the year. He has some amazing runs in lots of traffic willing his way for 5-7 yd gains in which would have been no gains for 95% of RBs out there. He also made some impressive finger tip catches and nice strong runs afterwards. Statistically it wasnt his best game since UT was loading the box, but he met and exceded every square inch of the eye-test running strong and authorative through stacked boxes.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is he could have broken the record with ease. There was almost a full quarter of play left when they took him out. He really didn't have a poor game at all. He simply was not in a position to have a break out run for much of the night. Between long balls and great field position throughout much of the game he was given a very limited amount of space to run. Many of his runs came in the red zone.

I admit, I was not to happy when I saw Fowler come in. I understand the game was in hand and we shouldn't risk injury, but he was on the verge of marking his spot in the Bama record books and also needing a good game to stay in the Heisman race. With the love the QBs are getting, as usual, he needs a great game every week, damn near it.

I was irritated when they wouldn't let TR run anymore, but in the end, he may not have broke it, but his name will still be right there with Shaun Alexander when it's talked about.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me Richardson had one of his most impressive performances of the year. He has some amazing runs in lots of traffic willing his way for 5-7 yd gains in which would have been no gains for 95% of RBs out there. He also made some impressive finger tip catches and nice strong runs afterwards. Statistically it wasnt his best game since UT was loading the box, but he met and exceded every square inch of the eye-test running strong and authorative through stacked boxes.

I agree he was very impressive. He really showed off his receiving skills in this game. I hope the Heisman voters noticed that too.

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great first half, then TN fell back to earth and ya'll got 3 TD's quick as piss. Oh well, please pound the shit out of LSU, fuck those corndogs.

That stadium was badass by the way, my personal favorite in SEC so far