• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Marshall released

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have to many safeties but this guy was huge for us in 2011 could play safety and corner, and was a great special teams guy.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is average at best. He only made the roster because we had no depth. Not sure why everyone liked him so much!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is average at best. He only made the roster because we had no depth. Not sure why everyone liked him so much!

Cause he was a big reason why Peterson had 4 punt returns he could play corner and was solid but also did really good at safety when Rodes went down, he's one of the best gun blockers in the league.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I don't see it. He is a backup at best. Possibly a special teamed for his entire career.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not big on him. I would never suggest wasting a roster spot for a special teams guy either.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not big on him. I would never suggest wasting a roster spot for a special teams guy either.

Am I the only one who watched the cardinals here he has amazing gun blocking skills and when Rodes went down at safety he came and filled in nicely while he was also a solid corner. Go back and watch the 2011-2012 tape he's the reason Peterson had all those punt return yards and why he had 4 punt return touch downs.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He kept the defense together in 2011-2012 because of his versatility. MVP of the defense that year in my opinion.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to go back and watch 2011/2012 tape. Quite frankly, I'd like to forget it. Not that i recall every game, but i don't remember him standing out aside for a couple of instances. To call him the MVP of the defense is a bit of a stretch in my opinion. I just don't think he's much more of an upgrade than what we already have.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to go back and watch 2011/2012 tape. Quite frankly, I'd like to forget it. Not that i recall every game, but i don't remember him standing out aside for a couple of instances. To call him the MVP of the defense is a bit of a stretch in my opinion. I just don't think he's much more of an upgrade than what we already have.

I thought Marshall did decent for us (No not MVP of D though lol). But I wouldn't want him taking a roster spot here though. He was released for a reason.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Marshall did decent for us (No not MVP of D though lol). But I wouldn't want him taking a roster spot here though. He was released for a reason.

Calias was our best player on d that year but I'm saying Richard Marshall was the glue who held it together when Rodes went down he filled in at safety nicely and was a solid corner he had 3 ints and 78 tackles you could tell we really missed Richard Marshall especially the Dolphins game and 49ers game bro I'm not saying he was our best player but seriously go back and watch he was so versatile and he was an outstanding gun blocker, which is why he got a good deal by the Dolphins were super thin that year and thanks to Marshall's versatility we didn't have to re arrange our schemes just because Rodes went out. Go back and watch the games even Horton said he was the MVP without Marshall are secondary would of been sh.it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go to all the cardinals games and I watch individual players. Marshall was solid but I'm glad we didn't resign him he's injury prone but I'm js go back and watch those games he was solid.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you mean? We both agreed that he was decent when he was here. I even wanted them to resign him, until I saw they gave him 16 million and I just laughed and said no thanks.

The question was do we want him now and my answer is still no IMO. We don't run the same D that he was good in and he's still injury prone. I think he will end up in SD with the Chargers.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean? We both agreed that he was decent when he was here. I even wanted them to resign him, until I saw they gave him 16 million and I just laughed and said no thanks.

The question was do we want him now and my answer is still no IMO. We don't run the same D that he was good in and he's still injury prone. I think he will end up in SD with the Chargers.

Boom! Chargers signed him.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's too bad. He played well for the Cards in his short time with them.