• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rex to the Bills

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex to the bills is official. Scratch him off my DC wish list. Lebeau resigned from Pitt. Maybe go after him as DC, or Jim Schwartz who may also become available. Either way, we shouldve gotten rid of Coyle already - taking too long. Options will continue to become available for the DC position - we need to make the upgrade soon.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good move by the Bills.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll find out I guess as the D is already there but can Rex get the offense over the hump? He failed to do so in NY and he's still looking for a QB in Buffalo. If I were them I would have signed an offensive coach as their D can run on cruise control...I guess that's good for the rest of the AFC east.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rex is a good choice for the Bills. Not only will he bring out the best in the defense he will probably improve their running game. Geno Smith is so inconsistent tho with his passing. They need a veteran QB. I don't know if Moore will take a pay cut to stay with the Fins. If not he'd be a QB for them to consider. Maybe Moore is content being a backup but he was one of the best backups in the league last year. The Bills defense will keep that team in games unless they turn the ball over.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rex is a good choice for the Bills. Not only will he bring out the best in the defense he will probably improve their running game. Geno Smith is so inconsistent tho with his passing. They need a veteran QB. I don't know if Moore will take a pay cut to stay with the Fins. If not he'd be a QB for them to consider. Maybe Moore is content being a backup but he was one of the best backups in the league last year. The Bills defense will keep that team in games unless they turn the ball over.

He had a very good D in NY but failed to win a bowl as you need some offense especially in todays NFL. He'd rather run the ball 50 times to give his team good D stats...that formulas not going to win it all. Better Buffalo than the Fins I'd rather have a balanced team. I'd laugh if he brought sanchize to Buffalo...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a very good D in NY but failed to win a bowl as you need some offense especially in todays NFL. He'd rather run the ball 50 times to give his team good D stats...that formulas not going to win it all. Better Buffalo than the Fins I'd rather have a balanced team. I'd laugh if he brought sanchize to Buffalo...

Sanchez is available. They could sign him. RE Rex: I agree. He seems to prefer old school smash mouth football. He's creative with the running game yet defenses are too good in the NFL to be a one dimensional offense. I am glad the Fins have Lazor & Tannehill who keeps getting better every year.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I meant to say QB EJ Manuel has been inconsistent for the Bills. OC Greg Roman has coached different styles of QB's. He coached Luck when he was at Stanford. He also coached Kaepernick when they went to the Superbowl in 2012. The 49'ers did have a big drop off this year with their offense. Roman & EJ Manuel are both question marks RE what they will be able to accomplish at the Bills.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep they'll be good but not good enough. I like the Fins chances more even with the current coaches...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo had a coach that did a good job.
He was unable to get enough out of the offense but their defense helped them win some games.

They lose the coach and replace him with a coach that ran a good defense but could not get enough out of the offense. WTF????

How is Rex going to help? Will they become the Cardinals? Great defense and zero offense????

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo had a coach that did a good job.
He was unable to get enough out of the offense but their defense helped them win some games.

They lose the coach and replace him with a coach that ran a good defense but could not get enough out of the offense. WTF????

How is Rex going to help? Will they become the Cardinals? Great defense and zero offense????

I think the OC Roman is the key factor with the offense. I think they'll bring in a vet QB to compete with EJ Manuel. Roman will have a more active role in seeing that the QB develops whoever it is. Ryan did talk about minimizing mistakes.The Bills will not be an easy team to play against game for any AFC team unless their QB loses the game by mistakes. If a team has a good defense they have a chance without mistakes. I do think that Ryan is very creative with running plays. Ryan & Roman will get the most out of their running game. They have some talented RB's.