• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rex Ryan is a shitty coach....

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo offered Ryan the job about 5 minutes after he was let go by the Jets

You make it like he was out there waiting for a call

You have ZERO idea if the Falcons would have come calling

If ATL had interest, maybe Rex would have waited to decide. But they didn't and he didn't

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If Belichick were hired the same day as Ryan in BUF, that team would be playing up to expectations. Don't forget this BUF team was supposed to contend this year when Ryan came on-board.

Not for me......I know this is a QB league, and always felt that team had an 8-8 cieling

Its the Jets all over again, only Mark Sanchez was Joe Montana compared to what they have now

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for me......I know this is a QB league, and always felt that team had an 8-8 cieling

Its the Jets all over again, only Mark Sanchez was Joe Montana compared to what they have now

I know they added Revis, but don't you find it at least a little humerous that the Jets starting playing well as soon as Ryan was replaced? And they don't have a QB there, either, by the way.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they added Revis, but don't you find it at least a little numerous that the Jets starting playing well as soon as Ryan was replaced? And they don't have a QB there, either, by the way.

Ryan Fitpatrick is a GOD compared to Geno Smith............And Brandon Marshall has been absolutely insane this season........Chris Ivory is healthy

I think Todd Bowles is a really good coach, better than Rex, very disciplined team........But last years Jets never had a chance with Geno and Decker and nothing else...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they added Revis, but don't you find it at least a little numerous that the Jets starting playing well as soon as Ryan was replaced? And they don't have a QB there, either, by the way.

LOL

Just noticed your teams

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Fitpatrick is a GOD compared to Geno Smith............And Brandon Marshall has been absolutely insane this season........Chris Ivory is healthy

I think Todd Bowles is a really good coach, better than Rex, very disciplined team........But last years Jets never had a chance with Geno and Decker and nothing else...

A black QB is seldom the answer. A black coach is seldom the answer. But the Jets almost went with the dreaded black coach/black QB combo until Fitzpatrick came along.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in an era where players arent accountable

Coach protects player

Player tosses coach under bus at first chance

You think Dan Campbell is some coaching genius than Philben wasnt?

Or do you think the players decided to play their balls off last week for him, and didnt for Philben?
I think it's a week to week league and I don't think beating Tennessee means anything...plus I don't think Miami is very good either and thought everyone overrated them at the beginning of the year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If Belichick were hired the same day as Ryan in BUF, that team would be playing up to expectations. Don't forget this BUF team was supposed to contend this year when Ryan came on-board.
Their QB has been hurt and so has their top RB and WR. Plus they are 3-3. Is that so much worse than what was expected? What did you think, 4-2??? Splitting hairs IMO

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in an era where players arent accountable

Coach protects player

Player tosses coach under bus at first chance

You think Dan Campbell is some coaching genius than Philben wasnt?

Or do you think the players decided to play their balls off last week for him, and didnt for Philben?
like i said

rex has lost, or is losing, that team fast.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A black QB is seldom the answer. A black coach is seldom the answer. But the Jets almost went with the dreaded black coach/black QB combo until Fitzpatrick came along.
Wow...that is certainly an interesting opinion...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their QB has been hurt and so has their top RB and WR. Plus they are 3-3. Is that so much worse than what was expected? What did you think, 4-2??? Splitting hairs IMO

Like I said, they were favored against the Pats a mere month ago. This team was expected to kick ass this year. Ferocious defense. Rex Ryan. Ground and Pound! Attitude galore. All that bullshit. Now they are back to being an also-ran. That happened fast.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, they were favored against the Pats a mere month ago. This team was expected to kick ass this year. Ferocious defense. Rex Ryan. Ground and Pound! Attitude galore. All that bullshit. Now they are back to being an also-ran. That happened fast.
It's 6 games with injuries to their QB, RB and top WR!!!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's perfect as a talking head on one of the Networks. Not that I want to see that mug more than I already do, but his future is in Television.
......yup,......more like = TV/commercials for "Odor-eaters"....and ......foot-fungus....!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said: contender to also-ran in a month. Injuries happen in the NFL.
Contender based on what? Preseason predictions?
And also ran based on 6 games? 6 games at 3-3?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contender based on what? Preseason predictions?
And also ran based on 6 games? 6 games at 3-3?

Contender based on preseason predictions, yes. Maybe I am a little too quick with the also-ran stuff, but I feel like I've seen this movie before.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His track record may not be that good but yet other NFL teams still want to hire him

To be shitty at your job yet always in demand is a pretty good gig if you ask me.

Then you should put in an application to be the Lions next GM. It should be opening up in a decade or so.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex, like Buddy, is a better defensive coordinator than head coach. But people will continue to hire clowns like him due to the entertainment value and media attention he brings to franchises.

Most franchises lose, and they know they are going to lose. If you are the Bills, you know you are doomed from the start due to being a small market team no free agents ever want to play for. So, you need a bombastic character like Rex to get media attention and maybe convince some players that Buffalo isn't the football graveyard it really is.