• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revised conference picks...

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a couple of significant non-con games left, but for all intents and purposes, we're done.

So, here are my revised, truncated conference winner picks.

Give your picks, for all conferences, your own conference, whatever you want.

ACC - Duke. Most consistent team in CBB.

Big East - 1) Villanova, 2) Butler, 3) Creighton, 4) Xavier/Seton Hall. In the beginning of the year, I had Xavier at the top, but I have not seen anything to make me believe that is going to happen.

Big 10 - OSU. I still think Maryland is going to be really good. But I cannot deny that OSU, is the most impressive team I've seen in spurts. This conference is going to be a bloodbath, going to be a very fun year for this league.

Big 12 - My HOPE is that Texas Tech wins this conference. But my pick is Kansas.

Pac 12 - Oregon. Washington has as much talent as anybody, if they can somehow get it together, they could be the best team from this league in March. I expect good things from this league in March.

SEC - SEC has taken it on the chin, it's top teams are down, and I'm not sold on Auburn, they haven't played anybody yet. I'm not sold on any team in this conference, so I'll still go with my original pick of Florida. I have zero confidence in that pick though.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a couple of significant non-con games left, but for all intents and purposes, we're done.

Big East - 1) Villanova, 2) Butler, 3) Creighton, 4) Xavier/Seton Hall. In the beginning of the year, I had Xavier at the top, but I have not seen anything to make me believe that is going to happen.

Big 10 - OSU. I still think Maryland is going to be really good. But I cannot deny that OSU, is the most impressive team I've seen in spurts. This conference is going to be a bloodbath, going to be a very fun year for this league.

Big 12 - My HOPE is that Texas Tech wins this conference. But my pick is Kansas.

Pac 12 - Oregon. Washington has as much talent as anybody, if they can somehow get it together, they could be the best team from this league in March. I expect good things from this league in March.

SEC - SEC has taken it on the chin, it's top teams are down, and I'm not sold on Auburn, they haven't played anybody yet. I'm not sold on any team in this conference, so I'll still go with my original pick of Florida. I have zero confidence in that pick though.

My picks:

ACC-Duke
B1G- Ohio State
Big East- Nova
Big 12 Kansas
Pac 12- Oregon
SEC- Auburn

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B12- Baylor
B10- MSU
BE- Nova
P12- Oregon
ACC- Duke
SEC- Auburn

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't argue with any of yours.

Which regular season champ has the most losses? I'm going with Florida. While it may not be good, I think the SEC may cannibalize itself this year.