• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remaining years in Big12

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When we jump to the Big10 after this BULLSHIT Beebe is pulling how screwed do we get in the remaining years we are in this worthless conference? If it takes us 3 years to move to the Big10 then I can see us getting screwed in several games in Big12 conference plays...And if we reach the title game, you can guarantee that we will see more of what we saw this past year...60:01 football games...It might be as bad as 60:05 games.

Here is a big F-U to Beebe and the Big12

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i dont think it'll be that bad
texas and the 60:01 was a bcs thing and not a big 12 thing

but i think we'll be the best team in the big 12 for those years and it shouldnt matter

4thandInches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To interject a sense of realism here: The Big 10 has given us no official invitation to join, and there's no guarantee that they will at any point in the near future. So unless you want to see the Huskers in the Mountain West Conference, you should hope the Big 12 remains intact.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th and inches.... the NU atletic department tries to be as close lipped as possible. I have doubts that their hasnt been a offer to NU. It all hinges on NU... NU is in control of Texas for once. the pac 10 thing is a backup plan IF Nu goes big ten... and I've said it many times... the only reason to stay in the big xii is football- to play the same teams... the big ten would be much better for the school and state education system... this goes much deeper than football games

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th and inches.... the NU atletic department tries to be as close lipped as possible. I have doubts that their hasnt been a offer to NU. It all hinges on NU... NU is in control of Texas for once. the pac 10 thing is a backup plan IF Nu goes big ten... and I've said it many times... the only reason to stay in the big xii is football- to play the same teams... the big ten would be much better for the school and state education system... this goes much deeper than football games

travel would be a bitch for sports that don't have a big budget if we go to the Big 10

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then lets just win the big 12 the next 3 or 4 years

4thandInches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
IF we have been offered then I admit we must take it. I just KNOW that what Texas wants us to do is come out and say we're commited to the Big 12, so that they can bolt to the Pac-10 and leave us high and dry without a BCS conference. In fact I'm starting to belive more and more that they're just looking for a way to fuck us over in this whole mess. In that light, perhaps the Big 12 is already dead.