• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ref Transparency

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silver is sending regular reports to teams about blown calls.

I do not know more details and at gym so no link but this is awesome and amazing.

#Suck a dick Stern you corrupt piece of **** discharge.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Reasonable" argument? None.

It is at times like this I want Dallas to win another ring or sign a bunch of FAs in the offseason and become a power house again because Cuban has been great for the league, he has even had to pay millions of dollars to do voice what is better for the league.

Stern is such a corrupt piece of shit.

Completely off topic but looking ahead, this could begin the end of "star treatment".

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need t even mention Stern's name ever again, just fuck him & let's move on to the new NBA & support our new Commish'. :nod:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really the point and is it just late game missed calls? Sending reports doesn't change results. It's just an acknowledgement of what most saw (unless you are a fan of the benefiting team). Will they also report a missed traveling call in the second quarter which resulted in a basket? Transparency is obviously good, I'm just not sure what this accomplishes.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really the point and is it just late game missed calls? Sending reports doesn't change results. It's just an acknowledgement of what most saw (unless you are a fan of the benefiting team). Will they also report a missed traveling call in the second quarter which resulted in a basket? Transparency is obviously good, I'm just not sure what this accomplishes.

It is a start. 1st black people were freed, then they got to share drinking fountains, then they could vote, now they can hold jobs, and someday, maybe, murdering their children will be illegal.

Everything starts some where and every thing is either a work in progress or a catastrophe. The entire ref situation of Stern's reign was a catastrophe because it never was held accountable and it never showed improvement. Quite the opposite actually.