• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reds DFA Kevin Gregg

redsfan03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Walt finally woke from his senile slumber to make this long overdue move. Gregg had 10 appearances with the Reds, which was 10 too many. Pedro Villareal has been called up to take his place. Villareal is a pretty poor excuse of a pitcher, so the bullpen woes will likely continue.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm.

As Bryan Price might say, "Itsa bout fucking time...although the fucking guy they fucking brought fucking up is a fucking joke too, but at least he isnt eligible for social fucking security. I mean you would fucking think you could fucking trust the GM to not do things that fucking hurt the club, wouldn't you ? Well, I guess I could just fucking sit here and say yes sir no sir, because if I bitch about these fucking homeless ex-fucking Cardinals more than that, how does that help our flucking team if he goes and brings up another fucking batting practice pitcher that can't throw a fucking strike ? We should have fucking kept Corcino, because he was fucking right- he should have fucking made this fucking team over some of these other flucking assholes".

Poor Price. He not only needs a pitching staff, he needs to buy a vocabulary too.