• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruiting updates 2014....share if you hear anything.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on Clark anyone He seem to be having a tough decision.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Clark deal sounds like a debacle. The best I can gather is that....odds are he did sign his letter of intent to play at LSU, this was confirm by ESPN. He wanted to do the big hat ceremony and asked LSU to keep quiet about it. When news broke he was upset. Well with school being canceled he had to push back his pep rally, now it's Monday. But in the end, it looks like LSU has his letter of intent and Clark just wants to have a ceremony.

I could be wrong.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Clark deal sounds like a debacle. The best I can gather is that....odds are he did sign his letter of intent to play at LSU, this was confirm by ESPN. He wanted to do the big hat ceremony and asked LSU to keep quiet about it. When news broke he was upset. Well with school being canceled he had to push back his pep rally, now it's Monday. But in the end, it looks like LSU has his letter of intent and Clark just wants to have a ceremony.

I could be wrong.

And for that reason I hate this hat ceremony shit. They want their fanfare and make it a big ole spectacle.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno, but if the younger brother is anything like his older bro, I'm thinking LSU can have him.

as an aside, Trey Franks is calling it quits...

Oklahoma football: Trey Franks no longer with Sooners | News OK

Trey Franks was a valuable return man for Oklahoma last season as a redshirt junior but will not be back with the Sooners next season.

Franks has graduated from school and chose not to return for his final season of eligibility, OU assistant athletic director for communications Pete Moris said.

Franks sat out the 2012 season after being suspended but returned last year, starting the season at defensive back before moving to wide receiver before the Texas Tech game on Oct. 26.

He had five returns for 118 yards last season. He was to be the Sooners’ only player who returned kicks last year returning.

Franks played in all but one game this season, with six tackles and a fumble recovery. He did not have a catch after moving to offense.

For his career, Franks finishes with 51 catches for 459 yards and a touchdown and 32 kick returns for an average of 23.7 yards.

Also not returning is defensive lineman Robert Hollis. Hollis, from Tulsa Edison, was a redshirt sophomore last season.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno, but if the younger brother is anything like his older bro, I'm thinking LSU can have him.

as an aside, Trey Franks is calling it quits...

Oklahoma football: Trey Franks no longer with Sooners | News OK

Trey Franks was a valuable return man for Oklahoma last season as a redshirt junior but will not be back with the Sooners next season.

Franks has graduated from school and chose not to return for his final season of eligibility, OU assistant athletic director for communications Pete Moris said.

Franks sat out the 2012 season after being suspended but returned last year, starting the season at defensive back before moving to wide receiver before the Texas Tech game on Oct. 26.

He had five returns for 118 yards last season. He was to be the Sooners’ only player who returned kicks last year returning.

Franks played in all but one game this season, with six tackles and a fumble recovery. He did not have a catch after moving to offense.

For his career, Franks finishes with 51 catches for 459 yards and a touchdown and 32 kick returns for an average of 23.7 yards.

Also not returning is defensive lineman Robert Hollis. Hollis, from Tulsa Edison, was a redshirt sophomore last season.

wonder whats up with that

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I think he is going to LSU. But he had to arrive for his signing ceremony in style.

[ame]http://twitter.com/ScottWrightOK/status/432966120299974656[/ame]

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma are not finish with 2014 recruiting

This weekend they will be hosting an official visitor who could step into an immediate starting position. Anyone have info on this. Thanks