• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Record in May?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comes down to which speaks louder:

1) Staying on a great site with many awesome posters you've gotten to know and have had a great time with over the last few years.

2) Bolting from a site in which the new owner/administrator seems to be going out of his way to drive some of the people away who helped make this board special.

It's not an easy choice. For now, I'm choosing to stay on here and hope that we can continue to do our thing. That said, if Mr. H hasn't learned from his mistakes and continues with the behavior seen in the thread I shared, I'm out.

Well said

I'm not saying I'm breaking up with you SportsHoopla but if I see another board with a bigger rack and doesn't act like a jackass..

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry the thread is still young. There's plenty of time for us to ruin it

:)

I'll add that I support what Cal has already said: that I'll go with whatever the group wants to do.

I'm willing to date the chick with the rack, to try out the fancy new steak house, if I can bring my boys along for some free surf and turf.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

I'll add that I support what Cal has already said: that I'll go with whatever the group wants to do.

I'm willing to date the chick with the rack, to try out the fancy new steak house, if I can bring my boys along for some free surf and turf.

I like the current restaurant. Sure, the new waiter isn't the greatest, but the food is delish!

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy can be a bit of a d, but he is just a message board talker. You gotta remember that we have a special community here that doesn't exist in very many places on the inter-webz.

This place has the best interface and we mod the place ourselves. We will not get that combination anywhere else.

You remember when Brute became mod of the Mouse board? And then they went to the auto-mods, and certain words were not allowed on the board?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remember when Brute became mod of the Mouse board? And then they went to the auto-mods, and certain words were not allowed on the board?

If we end up getting mod'd by an outsider, that would kill this board. Hammer understands that each board here has it's own culture. He actually likes that, and has built the administration structure of the place to factor that in.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is looking like everyone wishes the Ghost were back in the Machine. I'll go with 15-12 (one rainout).

EDITed for type-o on record.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was posting pretty often at the niners board when they were making their SB run but have been pretty busy since then and haven't posted much.

I was unaware that this new guy would cause issue with his new investment.

How hard could it be really to run this board? Step 1. Buy a message board Step 2. Don't be an asshole.

He forgot about Step 2 apparently.

Only Filo sent me pm's about what's been going on.

I may be dreaming, but one thing I can say with certainty is that an authentic apology would keep me here. I'm all about forgiveness and second chances, having been on the receiving end what seems like innumerable times.

Absent one, I'm shopping.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be dreaming, but one thing I can say with certainty is that an authentic apology would keep me here. I'm all about forgiveness and second chances, having been on the receiving end what seems like innumerable times.

For the thread in question (Posey/Cousins), ain't gunna happen. He believes what he said, I believe. Also, that convo was not on OUR board. It was on the MLB general forum. If it were said here, MAYBE an apology would have had some level of appropriateness. On the MLB main? No way, and I don't think he should offer one, as wrong and as off as we may feel his comments were.

For last-weeks drive-by, he was responsible for that by egging on the CBSers and he immediately acknowledged his error and apologized.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the thread in question (Posey/Cousins), ain't gunna happen. He believes what he said, I believe. Also, that convo was not on OUR board. It was on the MLB general forum. If it were said here, MAYBE an apology would have had some level of appropriateness. On the MLB main? No way, and I don't think he should offer one, as wrong and as off as we may feel his comments were.

For last-weeks drive-by, he was responsible for that by egging on the CBSers and he immediately acknowledged his error and apologized.

Very good point, although my introduction to Mr. H was him being a D-Bag on our board. On several occasions.

We're a good group of guys on here. The only thing we don't respect is aggressive disrespect. An apology and/or an acknowledgement of the damage his posts have caused would do a lot of good in keeping people around.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy should apologize for acting like an asshat instead of being a respectable owner

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I gave him your billing info when I signed up there

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All are ALTS are belong to tzill. Now, all our dues? I should've seen it coming.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All are ALTS are belong to tzill. Now, all our dues? I should've seen it coming.

Leave it to tz to create alts just for the purpose of collecting dues from them.

BRILLIENT!!