• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reasons Longhorns win:

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow i guess the heat ended up being a factor after all. LSU players were "cramping up" like crazy.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not all that confident due to the RB issues and young DB's (safeties are as good as anyones), but I can't figure out why LSU is either. I guess this is their version of "we're back" confidence? Since when is an Ed O team a title contender?
Since they found a shred of offense.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas losing to LSU has put the onus on OU. Oklahoma HAS to beat Texas now in both the regular season game and the (likely) CCG to prove "we're the equal of the SEC". I'm glad it's happened this way. I'm tired of OU playing one of its worst games of the year every season against the Horns. Now maybe the team will stay focused better all season. And dropping in the poll this week is good too; we deserve it for playing some weak ass team like South Dakota. The heat's on, baby.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is thing called a Google and you should learn how to use it before embarrassing yourself.

Yeah, wrong weekend, ya'll play Kent State THIS weekend, which is even worse, since you played Tulane this past weekend. So, like I said, don't speak too much about other teams schedules when you guys play tin cans also....and looked like crap beating Tulane.....:suds:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, wrong weekend, ya'll play Kent State THIS weekend, which is even worse, since you played Tulane this past weekend. So, like I said, don't speak too much about other teams schedules when you guys play tin cans also....and looked like crap beating Tulane.....:suds:

Better than a loss Tulane Kiffin.

Ok it was funnier in my head.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play Bama, LSU, Texas A&M, Georgia and Oregon this year.

I’ll talk all the shit I want about schedules and can back it up 100%. Go play in traffic.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I would have told you they were going to lose. I thought it was obvious.

Oh Bevo, you silly cow.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play Bama, LSU, Texas A&M, Georgia and Oregon this year.

I’ll talk all the shit I want about schedules and can back it up 100%. Go play in traffic.

And Auburn will lose the rest of those games you mentioned...have fun with that....:heh: