• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Read that Tom Brady has an achilles injury

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah mine was strained and I came back after 3 weeks when it was supposed to be 6. First match back it popped . Ended my tennis career
Tennis? I thought this was a sports blog:scratch:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me for picking the "low hanging fruit" Y'all!
You are a "casual NFL fan? Yet you call me a bandwagoner?

What's your passion? NASCAR?
Go fast, turn left:thumb:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he sure didn't look like anything as bothering him today.He and Giselle were running around in my back yard playing tag football with my grandson and his girlfriend and the Brady Brats.

Gronk is suffering from a mild case of Montezuma's Revenge.

You got this straight from CNN.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennis? I thought this was a sports blog:scratch:
Lol. Played from 4 til 25. Loved it but I never was going to make big bucks do it turned out to be a blessing but man I miss it, especially now with my glaucoma and not being able to teach my kids.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck brady

i hope it explodes in the playoffs

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Played from 4 til 25. Loved it but I never was going to make big bucks do it turned out to be a blessing but man I miss it, especially now with my glaucoma and not being able to teach my kids.
That sucks. I never played. Actually wish I had. It looks like good exercise. Always looking for alternatives for cardio even if it is anaerobic.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be one of those numbnutzes that think golf is actually a sport?
First it was a joke. He got a chuckle out of it.
Next, yes I do think golf is a sport. It may be one of the hardest sports to play well. I lettered in three sports hockey, baseball and football. Golf was not one of them. I also played Irish football. None of them are as diffiuclt as golf for me. The hand eye coordination and flexibility to play golf not even counting the mental aspect of the game is very challenging to say the least.

I wish I had played golf from a young age. If there was ever a sport to play professionally golf would be it. Start off in the amateurs, play the tour then go into the seniors. No other prominent international sport has that longevity.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First it was a joke. He got a chuckle out of it.
Next, yes I do think golf is a sport. It may be one of the hardest sports to play well. I lettered in three sports hockey, baseball and football. Golf was not one of them. I also played Irish football. None of them are as diffiuclt as golf for me. The hand eye coordination and flexibility to play golf not even counting the mental aspect of the game is very challenging to say the least.

I wish I had played golf from a young age. If there was ever a sport to play professionally golf would be it. Start off in the amateurs, play the tour then go into the seniors. No other prominent international sport has that longevity.

:spit:
Compared to Tennis, Golf is tiddly winks. Try hitting a golf ball coming at you at 100 mph. I guarantee you I could beat the best professional golfer at a hole or 2 out of the 18. No weekend warrior is beating Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal even 1 single game of a tennis match. They would be lucky to win a point here and there (and thats only if those 2 miss a shot).

Not that it would matter. You would die of a heart attack a few points in because there is noone to carry your racket for you or drive you around in a little cart.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you I could beat the best professional golfer at a hole or 2 out of the 18.

Oh my.

BTW, professional golfers don't ride.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my.

BTW, professional golfers don't ride.

Played a lot before the explosion of Hackers took over the public courses in the 90s. Gave it up and switched to tennis. Best thing I ever did. Much healthier now. Tennis is much harder though. No pain no gain. Better than doing regular cardio because it is not boring. Nice addition to weight training too.