• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RB Hyde only 3 game suspension

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the witness was to scared to testify against him so she didn't write the report. Way to really punish him Meyer by giving him 3 games off against Buffalo, San Diego St, and California. Why only a 3 game suspension when you could have given him a 4 game suspension where he would have missed Florida A&M, oh because they wanted to give him one game to prepare for Wisconsin. Urban Meyer only kicks off the kids who aren't starters and he has done this at UF and continues at OSU. He is a great coach but isn't a great leader in my eyes.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for visiting. You either a) didn't watch the video, or b) aren't very intelligent.

He wasn't charged because there wasn't enough evidence. If there was, the police wouldn't need the witness. The video saved his career.

He was suspended because he had a chance to walk away and didn't.

I will give you this, though - "great coach but not a great leader" is something PSU fans know all about.

buckeyebill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cwerph, great response , also he is a Seminole and they hate Meyer's, I guess because he beat them ? Down here in Fla I catch hell from Canes, Gators , Noles. Still crying about our Nat'l Championship Against Miami.
Look forward to a great season.:yahoo:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't worry about someone crying about this. Meyer has proven to be one of the current best disciplinarians in the NCAA when it comes to proportionate penalties for actions done.

buckeyebill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox, thanks for the Comp. We will chat during the season Go Bucks:yahoo:

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think a fan from a team that had an Assistant Coach ass raping kids in the shower should comment on another football teams indiscretions without first realizing that it might look bad because you know the whole ass r*pe thing.