• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rays at Rangers for the last series of 2016, 9/30-10/2

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh..... I knew we should have played for the 2 seed and hosted the Indians. We are facing a stronger team than the Red Sox.

Gotta beat the best teams to get where we want to be anyway. I don't care what order we beat them in!

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh..... I knew we should have played for the 2 seed and hosted the Indians. We are facing a stronger team than the Red Sox.
Nah. This will be an exciting series. The BJ pen is suspect without Osuna coming in for two innings a game like last year. They may have wore his arm out.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK!!!!! I hate the fucking Blue Jays. I think in the AL this is the WORST match-up for Texas. Wanted anyone but those assholes.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta beat the best teams to get where we want to be anyway. I don't care what order we beat them in!
Might just be the charge Roogie needs to get his bat back.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK!!!!! I hate the fucking Blue Jays. I think in the AL this is the WORST match-up for Texas. Wanted anyone but those assholes.
Makes the series exciting. Just think of all the BJ fan trash talk we get to laugh at over the next few days. This will be great.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darryl has new thread up.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might just be the charge Roogie needs to get his bat back.

Im hoping all our guys are looking to send a message in this series. We are the best team in the AL and they gotta go through us.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we are not. Just shut up already about the Blue Jays. I don't know what fantasy world you live in or why you are such a little chicken shit coward when it comes to facing the Blue Jays, but they are NOT THAT GOOD. I repeat, they are NOT THAT GOOD.

Last year it took 3 Elvis Andrus errors and 5 games for them to beat us WITH David Price, Ben Revere leading off, and a solid bullpen. We didn't have Darvish, Beltran, Desmond, Gomez, or Lucroy. We have improved, they've gotten worse. Their bullpen is in SHAMBLES now, especially since it looks like Osuna might be done. No Osuna. No Benoit. They have Brett Cecil and Jason Grilli as their closer. That is as bad as it gets. We will eat those guys for breakfast. Do you honestly think their starting pitchers will go 9 innings against us every game? They almost have to to have a chance. All we have to do is pitch around Donaldson and Encarnacion. That's it. The rest of their lineup is weak. These are not the 2015 Blue Jays. They are worse. They are worse. They are worse.

The Rangers have got this.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we are not. Just shut up already about the Blue Jays. I don't know what fantasy world you live in or why you are such a little chicken shit coward when it comes to facing the Blue Jays, but they are NOT THAT GOOD. I repeat, they are NOT THAT GOOD.

Last year it took 3 Elvis Andrus errors and 5 games for them to beat us WITH David Price, Ben Revere leading off, and a solid bullpen. We didn't have Darvish, Beltran, Desmond, Gomez, or Lucroy. We have improved, they've gotten worse. Their bullpen is in SHAMBLES now, especially since it looks like Osuna might be done. No Osuna. No Benoit. They have Brett Cecil and Jason Grilli as their closer. That is as bad as it gets. We will eat those guys for breakfast. Do you honestly think their starting pitchers will go 9 innings against us every game? They almost have to to have a chance. All we have to do is pitch around Donaldson and Encarnacion. That's it. The rest of their lineup is weak. These are not the 2015 Blue Jays. They are worse. They are worse. They are worse.

The Rangers have got this.

Preach it!

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring on the Blue Jays. Let's end this in three games this time. I look forward to meeting the plane when they arrive back at DFW after they complete the sweep.