• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rate my team - how to improve

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a high scoring 10 team league, 2 QB league, along with a defensive player. I am currently in first place (4-2) with the most scored points in the league.

Starting Lineup -
QB - Kaepernick, Brees
WR- Antonio Brown
WR - Mohamed Sanu
RB - DeMarco Murray
RB - Andre Williams
TE - Gronkowski
W/R/T - McKinnon (if he starts)
I'm gonna have to pick up a kicker.

Bench -
Kelvin Benjamin (concussion)
Reggie Bush
Mark Ingram
Jeremy Hill
Derek Carr (snagged him since Kaep has a bye week next week)
Rueben Randle

Defense -
San Diego

Defensive Player -
Luke Kuechly

If anybody can help me set my team for this week and how to improve, feel free to reply! Thanks!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what makes it high scoring 2 qbs? whats on the waiver wire

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a high scoring 10 team league, 2 QB league, along with a defensive player. I am currently in first place (4-2) with the most scored points in the league.

Starting Lineup -
QB - Kaepernick, Brees
WR- Antonio Brown
WR - Mohamed Sanu
RB - DeMarco Murray
RB - Andre Williams
TE - Gronkowski
W/R/T - McKinnon (if he starts)
I'm gonna have to pick up a kicker.

Bench -
Kelvin Benjamin (concussion)
Reggie Bush
Mark Ingram
Jeremy Hill
Derek Carr (snagged him since Kaep has a bye week next week)
Rueben Randle

Defense -
San Diego

Defensive Player -
Luke Kuechly

If anybody can help me set my team for this week and how to improve, feel free to reply! Thanks!

That is a nice squad! To have those 2 QBs and Murray + Brown is incredible. I don't love your RB2 situation, But you have plenty of depth to make up for it. Williams is a good play this week and Ingram/Bush/Hill should get you through most weeks. The biggest weakness I see is WR2. Clearly. Sanu is an excellent play this week and. Randle's arrow is pointing up also after the Cruz injury, but that is the closest thing I see to an area that is not a strength. They may be a deal out there, like trading Andr Williams to the. Jennings owner for a QR upgrade, but nothing that you need to do.

Nice work!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing I would do to improve your team is to trade Muhammad sanu... Right now he has so much value, and he is just not on a great passing team... Andy Dalton had 25 or less pass attempts 3 of the 5 games, this just shows how much they like to run... Also Sanu is no AJ Green, but for some reason we are treating him as AJ's equal during his absence... Odds are he does NOT have a great game this week...

Maybe Throw in a package of Andre Williams and Muhammad sanu and try to get someone for the stretch run... It would be nice to get a better RB2... Andre Williams is a little over-rated since he is not part of the passing game at all... Maybe try to get lamar miller for Sanu and Williams...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with milk and I expect Williams to not be used much this week against Dallas, as they will likely be in catch up mode and that means more Peyton Hillis. Check the Jennings owner and see if you can get a minor upgrade.