• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs KC in march to #1 draft Pick

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Telis catches Mikolas tomorrow? I imagine he caught him some in the minors but not sure.
Hope he does. Haven't see him before

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody have any interest In Feldman? The Astros put him on waivers. After this year he will have 2/20 left. I think I would say no to him.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless you are JD or one of the owners you just have no clue that that is true so your view of "reality" just doesn't convince me one bit

my view is that if we don't do something to make the 2015 competitive we will see Darvish opt out after the season is over

Darvish cannot opt out after 2015.

No, I am not JD or one of the owners, but I don't have to be. We have discussed this before. Look at our history. We never get those type of pitchers. Never. If we did it would be because JD panicked and gave up a huge contract that would do more harm than good ala Hicks and the ARod contract.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows anything about Carlos Garay? He was promoted to RR. He's young and doesn't appear to have many minor league ABs.

Got a hit in his first AB. Has good size for a catcher.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows anything about Carlos Garay? He was promoted to RR. He's young and doesn't appear to have many minor league ABs.

Got a hit in his first AB. Has good size for a catcher.

He has had zero success at the plate since he was promoted from the Dominican Summer League two years ago. He is still only 19 though. He has had barely over 100 at bats in the last two seasons combined.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darvish reminds me more and more of Josh Hamilton. Pampered and spoiled and doesn't really seem to care anymore. Trade him for somebody who cares.

I don't even know how to talk to someone who makes a statement like that.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darvish reminds me more and more of Josh Hamilton. Pampered and spoiled and doesn't really seem to care anymore. Trade him for somebody who cares.

I don't even know how to talk to someone who makes a statement like that.

Unbelievable.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable.

Then again I don't know what to say to anyone who thinks Scott Baker has a spot on the Rangers going forward. I certainly hope he does not...Colby is surely debatable and I understand why anyone would be against him being on the team in 2015. There are questions about his health and his ability to stay out of the dangerous part of the strike zone, but the healthier he gets I think the better he has looked. His command is good enough and he can likely handle the inning load as long as his new hip hangs in there. He would likely be cheap too, and as the Rangers need to spend money on a number two starter in the off season that should be an attractive selling point.

If they can dump Rios and throw some money at Shields who knows? I know your thoughts on pitchers not wanting to pitch here Bennie, and I agree that it's disheartening as a fan....But I gotta hope they can sell just one guy to come be a number two behind Yu.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody have any interest In Feldman? The Astros put him on waivers. After this year he will have 2/20 left. I think I would say no to him.

Been down that road really no interest in going back

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so therefore we shouldn't try and just accept our fate

I never said don't try anywhere in the statement, just said they very likely won't come here unless blown away by $ or years

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Murph, my man.....pretty pessimistic.....

I do see Prince as being 80% of what we'd hoped/planned on for 2014. And I think this is what he is for 2015.

But 4/5ths of the rotation....:noidea:........so Yu, Holland is not at least 2/5ths?

Don I am not being pessimistic, just a realist and I won't count on Derek until he has been ruled 100% healthy and can get through next year. That injury is no joke and neither is Fielder's. On the Holland topic, I also know he had the great WS game and has shown he can be very good but he has also been inconsistent most years, when he was healthy. I probably phrased that wrong in my earlier post but I think Derek is more likely a MORP than a consistent #2 until he proves otherwise

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more...Smoke and mirrors pitcher that didn't fare well pitching in a Ranger Red...

Sort of the same as Brandon McCarthy, while he's enjoyed a bit of success this year I can't say that I would want him back either. While both are really nice guys I prefer upgrades to those guys if that is realistic financially, which I think it could be

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of the same as Brandon McCarthy, while he's enjoyed a bit of success this year I can't say that I would want him back either. While both are really nice guys I prefer upgrades to those guys if that is realistic financially, which I think it could be

I have waffled on McCarthy, but his resurgence in NY has made me more of a believer.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash loves Rosales

We give Rosales crap, but he does what he is supposed to. He's a UIF who goes out and does the job asked of him and gives his all. He cracks me up and is super goofy, but I have to commend him on how well he's played since being called back up.