• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers @ San Francisco

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not a walkoff homer but a leadoff go ahead homer. He then blew the save against the Mariners. Was not a good start for sure.

I stand corrected, thought it was a walk-off

Since then he's given up 2 runs in non-save situations

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was pretty nice. I've been wanting revenge on Lincecum for almost two years and they got him. We were fortunate to miss Cain though.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually did pitch in the sixth.

Looks like they might try to stretch Ross out here a little in case Ogando can't make his next start. Smart call. He would be my pick for a spot start at this point. Oswalt is at least 10 days out from being ready to join the club. I'll feel better once we get at least one starter back.

With Rameriz and Perez sporting ERA's in the 7's and Oswalt a couple of weeks away at AAA, it looks like Ross will get a shot at starting. The kid is building a solid foundation for next year's rotation.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Rameriz and Perez sporting ERA's in the 7's and Oswalt a couple of weeks away at AAA, it looks like Ross will get a shot at starting. The kid is building a solid foundation for next year's rotation.

Yup, so glad I stole him in the roto league when I did. He has been worth 6 wins for me and a few K's. I think he is still only owned in like 4% of leagues, bet that goes up over the next week.

The kid has talent and seems to have the brains to handle the bigs as well. Wouldn't mind seeing him get a start to see what he can do when he has more time to get nervous.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, so glad I stole him in the roto league when I did. He has been worth 6 wins for me and a few K's. I think he is still only owned in like 4% of leagues, bet that goes up over the next week.

The kid has talent and seems to have the brains to handle the bigs as well. Wouldn't mind seeing him get a start to see what he can do when he has more time to get nervous.

Let him have a good start and that 1.60 ERA won't be a secret much longer.