• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers New and Rumors

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally think that the Metropolitan will be the Rangers' for the taking. Flyers are probably the closest competition but they have major problems at the blue line. Blue Jackets still lack talent so I don't expect them to be much better than last year. My Pens are just a hot mess right now, doubt if we'll even finish top 3 in the division. Maybe a wildcard, hopefully a lottery pick :hope:

Enjoy 2014-15 guys, it's just for the taking…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VUKUTDLv8M]BEST MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS - MORODER - SCARFACE THE WORLD IS YOURS - YouTube[/ame]

:suds:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally think that the Metropolitan will be the Rangers' for the taking. Flyers are probably the closest competition but they have major problems at the blue line. Blue Jackets still lack talent so I don't expect them to be much better than last year. My Pens are just a hot mess right now, doubt if we'll even finish top 3 in the division. Maybe a wildcard, hopefully a lottery pick :hope:

Enjoy 2014-15 guys, it's just for the taking…

BEST MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS - MORODER - SCARFACE THE WORLD IS YOURS - YouTube

I will disagree our offense is worst than last year and now our defense is too. Philly may have its problems on defense but they have tried to address them. Pens still have Crosby and Malkin and Mr. Good in the regular season Fleury also watch out for the Islanders I think they will surprise. I think the Rangers can make the playoffs but probably as a wild card.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will disagree our offense is worst than last year and now our defense is too. Philly may have its problems on defense but they have tried to address them. Pens still have Crosby and Malkin and Mr. Good in the regular season Fleury also watch out for the Islanders I think they will surprise. I think the Rangers can make the playoffs but probably as a wild card.

I agree the defense is worse but how is the offense worse? Dan Boyle should give you an element you didn't have before offensively, I think that will compensate the loss of Richards. Also, Pouliot was overachieving last year, can't rely on him putting up those kinds of numbers again. I still say the Metro is the Rangers' for the taking.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the defense is worse but how is the offense worse? Dan Boyle should give you an element you didn't have before offensively, I think that will compensate the loss of Richards. Also, Pouliot was overachieving last year, can't rely on him putting up those kinds of numbers again. I still say the Metro is the Rangers' for the taking.

If you are relying on your defense to score you points your team is in trouble. even if Pouliot was overacheiving he is still better than the one forward we brought in. So we lost scoring up front and our big addition was an over the hill defenseman that doesnt play defense. I dont see how we got any better.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are relying on your defense to score you points your team is in trouble. even if Pouliot was overacheiving he is still better than the one forward we brought in. So we lost scoring up front and our big addition was an over the hill defenseman that doesnt play defense. I dont see how we got any better.

Okay, you haven't gotten better, rest of the division has just gotten worse. Happy?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:
Okay, you haven't gotten better, rest of the division has just gotten worse. Happy?

If that was really the case yes I would be. I know you are down on your Pens but if a new coach brings new energy you might not have anything to worry about. I know your team suffered some losses but I dont think I will cause them to drop by the ten+ points they won the division by.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:

If that was really the case yes I would be. I know you are down on your Pens but if a new coach brings new energy you might not have anything to worry about. I know your team suffered some losses but I dont think I will cause them to drop by the ten+ points they won the division by.

You have to remember that we won the division because of the way we started out the season. After the Olympic break we didn't even look like a playoff team. Unless Mike Johnston is a genius, I don't see us improving on how we played after the Olympics. You could be right, maybe we do get better, but I don't see that with the updated roster. Roster looks worse than last season, our defense and goaltending is still questionable, & Sid/Geno aren't exactly known for lasting the whole season :L

Right now, I see the Rangers in better shape than my Pens. If anyone can challenge the Rangers in the Metro, it'll probably be the Flyers, but I have a lot of questions about them as well.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well rangers is Lombardi and Stepniak well at least we have our 4th line now still no complete second or third.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well rangers is Lombardi and Stepniak well at least we have our 4th line now still no complete second or third.

I think Stempniak is a good 3rd line winger, not a bad pickup IMO.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to worry about the playoffs IMO. If I had to pick the Metro...

1. Rangers
2. Flyers
3. Blue Jackets
4. Devils
5. Capitals
6. Hurricanes
7. Penguins
8. Islanders

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$5 million per year for Derick Brassard is kind of nuts IMO but the Rangers got the cap room I guess. IDK about that tho, like I said, kinda nuts.

It's like your version of Kris Letang.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new chemistry could bring a higher amount of production......I sure as hell hope so!

Yeah he 'll need to up his game some to justify $5 million/season.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how long before the Thorton to the Rangers rumors really start circulating again.