• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers Battle the Green Monster May 23-25

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way to many high K guys in this lineup on the daily, someone should have looked at some saber metrics, with this team! :D

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to many high K guys in this lineup on the daily, someone should have looked at some saber metrics, with this team! :D

And I'm all for one of those guys, insert Napoli's name here, needs to be seated or put on the DL.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passing the thread after a sweep.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff, I cant even explain how bad our team fared this season. Final game tonight and we lost on a walk off single. 7th game we lost by 1 run. The good news is it cant be any worse. If we win 1 game next season it will be an improvement. I thought the Rangers sucked :L
Sorry to hear that. The frustration of youth ball. End of school year with cub scouts, band and every other school event. For the past three weeks had 4-5 kids missing from practice. Have it known they were the ones making errors on the field and bases. Well schools out here now so will be ok.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that. The frustration of youth ball. End of school year with cub scouts, band and every other school event. For the past three weeks had 4-5 kids missing from practice. Have it known they were the ones making errors on the field and bases. Well schools out here now so will be ok.

Our team was still on the young side, but could hit for the most part. We scored 12-15 runs per game. They just couldn't catch or throw to a base, which clearly doesnt win you many ballgames. Lots made significant progress though, so I would call it a success regardless. Yes it has been a busy couple weeks as well. My son graduated from kindergarten and my daughter from 8th grade and will now be a high schooler. YIKES! Time to get lots of practice in this summer.