• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Gregory suspended indefinitely

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indefinitely does not mean forever.

The Rog himself said Gordon could be back.

I realize it's against the silly rules as they exist but as Bob Dylan said, "Times they are a changing."

Sooner or later folks will wake up and smell the coffee. I mean Edelman just won SB MVP.

And there is no fucking way The Herb Superb is an anaboloic whatever the fuck performance enhancer.

Yet, it most definitely enhances my ability to detect Chets.

Not that I need much help sussing them out at this place..... They pretty much run out and announce their presence with waved arms and flashing lights.....
I’ll give you one thing...

This post alone proves “The Herb Superb” is not a performance enhancer... brain performance that is.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking bitch ass league trying to ruin this guy.

What fucking year is this?
Let Ricky play!

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully gregory was just smoking weed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking bitch ass league trying to ruin this guy.

What fucking year is this?
Let Ricky play!

Right. Because this guy couldn't put down a doobie for 5-10 years of his life in order to make multi-millions? No instead blame the league, the federal government and the majority of states.
This of couse is assuming it was only weed.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4817e52bd5832dcbd070ce809895997d.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weed isn't addictive is what we've been told?
Obviously to some it is.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Hank isn't a Chet

Urban Dictionary: Chet

Chet
A man who is ingeniously mechanically inclined, meticulous and tidy in his work, a born leader, always the alpha in a pack of men, uses keen logic in everything he does, is particularly good in running a business, extraordinarily talented in finding new ways to generate money, a quick learner and highly intelligent(smart enough to be dangerous to anyone who gets on his bad side), articulate in speech (and thus is usually seen attached to a cell phone), and generally family based. Chets make good faithful husbands, fearless patriots, successful business owners, loving fathers, fulfilling lovers, honest Christians, stoic protectors of all that is dear to a man, awesome friends, keen outdoorsmen, wicked-cool inventors, and dangerous pranksters. It is nearly impossible to outwit a Chet. If a Chet doesn't know you that well, then it is in your best interest to always be polite to him. Do not expect to insult a Chet without losing your job or social standing as he will thoroughly shame you and put you in your rightful place. Chets can be your best friends or worst enemies. Often they are misunderstood and thought of as assholes, when in reality, they are just blunt and don't put up with crap from anyone. But once you get to know a Chet, you will undoubtedly wish you were one, or at least his friend. It is easy to be jealous of them. If a woman prefers a white bellied, soft-handed man who wears designer clothes, she should NEVER marry or even date a Chet

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad end to a talented guy with problems. He is done I wish him well but he was given every chance to walk the straight and narrow road
Jerry had too much trust in him.