• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random: Jim Traber and Al Esbach song

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what happened to the other Animal crew? did they get fired or something?

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what happened to the other Animal crew? did they get fired or something?

There is a new station now, 107.7 Some of the guy's from the old station left The Sports Animal and are part of a station called The Franchise. They brought in Steely, John Rhode(left the Oklahoman) and Lump for the mornings. Eric Gee and Kelly Gregg, Sam Mays, Tony Casillas , Rufus Alexander and a few others.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a new station now, 107.7 Some of the guy's from the old station left The Sports Animal and are part of a station called The Franchise. They brought in Steely, John Rhode(left the Oklahoman) and Lump for the mornings. Eric Gee and Kelly Gregg, Sam Mays, Tony Casillas , Rufus Alexander and a few others.

I turned it over to 107.7 the other day to listen to classic rock, and thought:wtf2:

What happened to KRXO??

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, wondered what happened. This is really the only time of the year I listen to the Animal, for the most part, so I missed all that.