• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rams vs Vikings 9/7/14

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know the situation with Robinson, they're taking it slow with him (but maybe not for long if Saffold's injury is anything). Austin's absence is on the coaching staff. They didn't run that much, but still can't find plays for Tavon? Makes no sense. You have to make the defense pay for coming after the QB that hard, and an elusive guy like Tavon should be an easy choice. It only takes one big play to get the defense guessing; that's pretty much what Patterson did - the one big run for a TD where the hole Rams defense grasped at air (sickening).

Agreed on Austin. Could you imagine him with an OC like turner it Sean Payton? It's nuts how bad schotty is.

Oh and they usually rushed 4 today and got to both QBs. That's how bad out oline played. I long played like crap too. I watched him get beat twice on the same drive.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marriotta or Winston? I'm ready for a big time talent at QB.

Lmao
Easy............. Marriotta.

Did you see Sparty come into Auzten?

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the Eagles game today so I was scoreboard watching. The Eagles were down 17-0 at half. I kept thinking the Rams at home would come back just like the Eagles. Guess not. Anyway, I have my tickets for the game in Philly. Hopefully we get our act together by then. Hard place to be a fan of visitor.

Jesus, dude I hope you bring a riot shield. I salute anyone going to an Eagles game rooting for the visitor team lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy............. Marriotta.

Did you see Sparty come into Auzten?

I agree. Mariota looks like the choice to me, much more athletic with an NFL arm. The only concerns would be the system he plays in, which emphasizes that first read. Can he succeed in the NFL, where he will need to progress through multiple reads quickly? Or can the Rams draft his OC as well, lol.