• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams SportsHoopla Playoff Challenge

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, I believe anyone in the NFC West can go from here. They have the best division in football. The Rams are making strides and will be close next season.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, I believe anyone in the NFC West can go from here. They have the best division in football. The Rams are making strides and will be close next season.
Words of Wisdom Blue!

Hey I came on here to congratulate RamsFan the Win, :suds:And Thank You for running this bear, so there is that.

Congrats and Thanks to you both!

But to your point in bold I must comment.

Again, those 'Words of Wisdom'.

It's a difficult situation at best for Fisher, Snead and company attempting to take the worst team in history atop the Best Divsion in the NFC or for that much the NFL!

Demoff and Kroenke have done their part if you ask me and this team is 'ABOVE' expectation at this point for Fisher and Snead..

I'll say this right now, I think regardless of our record next year, they each return without question for 2016!

They got my vote! :10:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10::agree:I agree Vita, the ways back from those 5 years is a long journey and to expect it to happen overnight is on the foolish side. That said though, the Rams have some things going their way. The 2012 season proved they can win in the division, should have beaten the Seahawks this year and play solid defense. Williams brings another card to the table. I believe the Rams' defense will be monster next season with some backfield help and another LB. They will attack with the best of them, that is Williams MO. My question is still at QB. Can Bradford manage to, #1 attack downfield, #2 stay healthy and most important #3 have the killer instinct to control a game when needed. The O-line must get better, (Jones at center) resign Saffold for OG, draft a good RT and draft another big young OG. They must also find the guy like Fritzgerald or Boldin that can take over a game. If that's Watkins, or Evans or whoever, they must have the stud that can make the catch, break a tackle and move the chains. Austin is fine, Bailey is fine and I think Quick will be fine but none can do what the big boys can do. If I were drafting look for the #1 chain mover, #2 road grader OT and OG, #3 big smart hitting safety and finally the QB of the future. If Clowney is at #2 though, it would be very hard not to take him unless the deal is big.

RamsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vitamike and it was a great contest even with the Super Bowl being such a blowout.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like everyone else I hope the Rams draft guys who will fill the holes and add a playmaker or two.

I've never been a Bradford fan, but he's our QB and we have to pull for this guy to come through. If we don't get good QB play we are going to come up short.

The Defense sure looks good, but it would be nice to see an upgrade or two in the secondary.

All in all, the team has improved. Now it's time to move past the .500 mark, make the playoffs and make some major noise.

I'm on board for the ride to the Promised Land. Go Rams!!