• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Failures More To It Then We Know

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know all NFL teams have issues, ups and downs but the St. Louis Rams seem to have more issues then any other team and more often. I know change in ownership and coaching doesn't help but there seems to be more to the Rams demise then meets the eye's. I feel that the coaches know things that are to be mum and I also feel players have caught wind of what ever it may be. Look how the Rams played together as a team last season and this year I don't see the Rams playing as a team. They seem to be playing with a careless attitude, not all but you can see the players who are. I feel they have lost what ever they had going after the Falcons game and as for Fisher, I feel he is holding this team back? Why? He hears every week the Rams troubles and defies what he here's and continues to do the same shit. Is ownership dictating how Fisher is to run this Rams team this season? I thought Fisher had control of this team as they are paying him very well for that reason. Something is not right.
Now he is going to fix the running game? HOW! How do you fix something if the players you have on the O-Line are weaker then the opponents defense. How do you solve the problem of the O-line not able to open holes when they are weaker then the opponent! How do you get rookie RB's to hit closed holes and gain yardage? How do you fix this freaking problem in a week. You can't, it's BS. So against the Jags what are we going to see? Probably the Rams will try to run the ball over and over until they get it right and by then the Jags will have a lead? I know that the Rams will pass the ball so now we have the Bradford dilemma and his problems? Getting so tired of this shit. Lets hope the Rams pull together tomorrow, win a game they should and build off of that. All I can do is hope! JMO