• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Youngblood56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck with that
Maybe if the Browns woes continue, they should hire CJF. He can turn any bottom feeder into a perennial 7-9 Club.

That would be a great stepping stone for the Browns in getting a real HC and quality FA players from around the league!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC West offseason grades: Rams steal the show, Cardinals get lowest mark

Los Angeles Rams

Key additions: WR Brandin Cooks, DT Ndamukong Suh, CB Marcus Peters, CB Aqib Talib, CB Sam Shields, LB Ramik Wilson

Key losses: WR Tavon Austin, WR Sammy Watkins, LB Alec Ogletree, DE Robert Quinn, CB Kayvon Webster, CB Trumaine Johnson

Key rookies: OL Joe Noteboom, C Brian Allen, DE John Franklin-Meyers

No team in the NFL made more offseason headlines than the Los Angeles Rams. If they made one thing clear over the past three months, it's that they're going to do whatever it takes to win the Super Bowl in 2018. If you need a quick rehash of the Rams' offseason, here's what they've done since Feb. 23:

The crazy thing is that those three moves were all on the defensive side of the ball. To be honest, it's almost as if the Rams entire plan this offseason was to become the 2018 version of the 1985 Bears. The addition of Suh alone is going to be a nightmare for the other three teams in the NFC West and that's because the veteran defensive tackle is going to be paired with the NFL's reigning defensive player of the year, Aaron Donald, which seems like a pretty unstoppable combination.

If Suh and Donald have any issues getting pressure on opposing quarterbacks, that might not matter because the Rams also added two of the best cover corners in the game in Talib and Peters. By adding those two, there's a good chance that no one in Los Angeles is going to remember (or care) that the Rams got rid of two of their starting cornerbacks from 2017 (Kayvon Webster and Trumaine Johnson).

The fact that the Rams spent so much time acquiring defensive talent this offseason means they're probably going to take a step back on offense, right? Wrong.

Although the Rams won't have Sammy Watkins and Tavon Austin this year, they arguably upgraded at the receiver position when they added Brandin Cooks from the Patriots. Basically, the NFL's top scoring offense from 2018 might have actually gotten better this offseason.

As a matter of fact, if the Rams last few practices are any indication, coach Sean McVay is already fantasizing about what he'll be able to do with Cooks on offense this year.

Although the Rams didn't do much in the draft this year, we're not going to penalize them for that. The team didn't get to make their first pick until the third round, but that's only because they traded away their first round pick to land Cooks from the Patriots.

Offseason grade: A

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just listening to that mic'd-up clip, you can immediately gather that the corporate atmosphere known as the Rams has completely been transformed into a positive, winning, accountable-based one from the years of utter destructive, covert, bullshit where egos and phoniness ruled the roost. What a difference and the results are obvious with players being competitive AND having fun on both sides of the ball!! McVay IS THE MAN!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I again blame the Limp Biscuit for this stalling on getting deals done that should be completed starting with AD's extension. This vid by Ian Rappaport explains that the last time the Rams started dragging their feet on extensions and proclaiming in the press that they have their priorities set, all four FAs were let go (see article). They have the AD deal, McVay's extension, Gurley's deal, and Cook's to get done.

This is where the effin' Limp Biscuit needs to step in and show that he is on board with McVay's culture transformation instead of just mouthing words (or in his miserable case, remaining extensively silent) and then through actions by delaying extensions and sech, undermining the very success that is getting him FAs like Suh, Peters, and Talib and a new building.

His actions are reminescent of that flippin Queen Idiot who was forever undermining the successes that the players accomplished with one stupid, boneheaded move after another basically telling the players they are dog shit. I am sure all of you can quote an example.

The Limp Biscuit was a minority owner during the Queen Idiot's destructive tenure and is it any wonder this backboneless whack job is quietly doing some of the similar things that she did openly. The whole affair makes me want forearm-shiver and bitch-slap the Limp Biscuit until he doesn't know what day, month, and year it is!!

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport on LA Rams contract negotiations with DL Aaron Donald

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder how many years are left in the tank for phillips, he is 70 at this point

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I see A Donald waiting for a contract, the more I think we signed Suh to keep #99 at his rookie contract until he walks in 2 years I believe. Hope not but it just seems weird they still don't have a deal.