• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually sounds about right, but for me, that's a bigger indictment on his coaching and leadership skills then being challenged with bad drafting all around.

IMO his biggest fault was the fact that he was too stubborn to hire a qualified OC and run a system that the NFL rules are built around to exploit.

He was also very stubborn when faced with decisions to cut and run on players like Britt, Quick, GRob and Tavon. Had he hired a real OC, they could have had a clear voice on those substandard players and acquiring potential upgrades like Mc Vay and company have.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually sounds about right, but for me, that's a bigger indictment on his coaching and leadership skills then being challenged with bad drafting all around.

IMO his biggest fault was the fact that he was too stubborn to hire a qualified OC and run a system that the NFL rules are built around to exploit.

He was also very stubborn when faced with decisions to cut and run on players like Britt, Quick, GRob and Tavon. Had he hired a real OC, they could have had a clear voice on those substandard players and acquiring potential upgrades like Mc Vay and company have.

I just think he's giving himself a bit too much credit.... Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, right?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think he's giving himself a bit too much credit.... Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, right?
He made some very good picks on the defensive side of the ball & special teams. Even on the offensive side of the ball in Gurley, Goff and even Havenstein. He did draft all 5 of the Pro Bowlers named this year, right? He struggled to get offensive linemen, tightends and wideouts worth a dime. But along with Snead, he moved up and down the draft pretty well with the exception of Tavon and he did draft the biggest bust in a decade in Grob.

Just saying, it was more than a blind squirrel finding a nut IMO. I think he may end up in Cleveland, and get them to the 7-9 bullshit level like he did for us. That would be a huge upgrade for them, and maybe they can get some real talent to build around after they fire him there..... :dhd:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made some very good picks on the defensive side of the ball & special teams. Even on the offensive side of the ball in Gurley, Goff and even Havenstein. He did draft all 5 of the Pro Bowlers named this year, right? He struggled to get offensive linemen, tightends and wideouts worth a dime. But along with Snead, he moved up and down the draft pretty well with the exception of Tavon and he did draft the biggest bust in a decade in Grob.

Just saying, it was more than a blind squirrel finding a nut IMO. I think he may end up in Cleveland, and get them to the 7-9 bullshit level like he did for us. That would be a huge upgrade for them, and maybe they can get some real talent to build around after they fire him there..... :dhd:

I understand what you're saying, but who says that HE actually made all those calls in the draft? This is the guy who assembled the coaching staff responsible for last years pitiful offense... That's among many other thinking/judgement flaws during his tenure with us...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope it goes well for you all as it has for the Rams this 2017 season!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will take on either Atlanta, Carolina, Seattle or New Orleans in the Wild Card game, I think they can beat any of these teams. We will know more on Sunday which team it will be.
GO RAMS! Back in the post season where they belong! :yes: