• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders vs Giants

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders +7, if we weren't going cross-country I would say that was pretty high, but considering how godawful we have been on the east coast, I guess that's about right. I hope we can rebound from a disappointing loss against a 2 win team, get after Eli and make some turnovers.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D needs to forget last week and MAN UP!! We need to get sacks and TOs, and keep the Giants offense in the LOW 20s or lower.. On the O side the OL needs to open holes for the RUN game, and give Pryor time in the pocket find the open guy, and if Pryor does get that time?? The WRs need to break free off them DBs and catch the ball..We need a HUGE game from Pryor.. We WIN if we do that.. This game is the season lose and the fire DA chants will be loud!! Just Win RAIDERS!! I know you can NOW prove it to us..

Lonewolf

Just win baby.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly

The D needs to get back to steamrolling the QB and Pryor needs to get out of his head.

This game is make or break IMO.

Here's hoping we turn the ship around this time, I don't know if I can stomach another 2nd half season collapse.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is OVER!! Olson SUCKS Pryor had a BAD game we GOT NO OL OR WRs!! Let the Gruden to Oakland rumors start!! LaCanfora already started them today!! They will catch fire soon enough!! On to the mock drafts.. QB?? The dude from Oregon?? He is a poor mans TP!! Put a good D in front of him and he folds!! Boyd?? Please!! Murry?? Rex Grossman part 2 Cant win the big one.. Jonny Football?? 5 11 and all he does is run!! Brigewater is the PRIZE but he will go #1.. FA QB?? Cutler will want 100M and no way bears let him go!! Palmer Flynn, Freeman, etc etc?? Those are the same QBs we have had for 11 years PASS!! Build the OL draft WR with first pick, and let Chucky or Shaw pick their QB!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, is Reggie the guy to build us up?? Mike Mitchell playing like an ALL PRO, STAR is a monster, Bass is starting for the Bears and they love him!! Drafted Wilson, and got Flynn to be the savior in Oakland!! Just wondering??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all these games we seen today what did we learn?? Well, All the Ds that put big pressure on young QBs all got beat!! Kaep threw for 80 yards got sacked threw picks, OL got owned and no Davis the playmaker!! They should CUT him!! Luck 3 picks no wayne and his OL got owned CUT him!! And on and on it goes!! Yeah lets be stupid and cut our only playmaker we have had since Gannon!! Football is a team sport..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off to a fast start again, just couldn't finish, again. We did hang tough and covered, that is something after listening to the long list of failure we have accrued on the east coast, (now 8 in a row on the road?).

One major positive I see, the Raiders still have awesome team speed (an Al Davis legacy), at some point this factor should be a difference maker. Our team has gone from one of the oldest in the league to middle of the pack, we are getting younger (26), another positive.

Let's face facts, this team wasn't going to transform overnight, but it is making progress, baby steps man, baby steps.

:suds: