• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders sign Carr

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him and Stafford will be the top two payed players once the season starts. I wonder if the Skins will sign Cousins.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Small sample size again. They won 1 game because of a missed field goal. They also got shutout at home by the Bills.
2. What are you talking about? So when you say that Belichick can make any QB work in his system, you want to ignore the 5 years he spent in Cleveland?
3. These same experts drafted Ryan Leaf 2nd, JaMarcus Russell 1st, Jack Thompson and Steve Fuller before Joe Montana, didn't draft Kurt Warner, drafted Todd Marinovich and Dan McGwire before Brett Favre. Want me to keep going?

Those guys met the measurements that people who do this for a living have determined across the board that give the player the best chance to be successful in the NFL....Of course they miss it and some turn out to be a bust because they can't make the transition from college to the pros....But I'm sure they are right far more than they are wrong as a whole....
But it is obvious you want to discount all of BB's accomplishments without Brady and give it all to a 6th round would be bum without the coach....
So no point it going on with you, if BB wins without TB, it's pure luck....If he wins with him, it's only because of a 6th rounder's greatness....I got you !!!!:rolleyes2::tsk::doh:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys met the measurements that people who do this for a living have determined across the board that give the player the best chance to be successful in the NFL....Of course they miss it and some turn out to be a bust because they can't make the transition from college to the pros....But I'm sure they are right far more than they are wrong as a whole....
But it is obvious you want to discount all of BB's accomplishments without Brady and give it all to a 6th round would be bum without the coach....
So no point it going on with you, if BB wins without TB, it's pure luck....If he wins with him, it's only because of a 6th rounder's greatness....I got you !!!!:rolleyes2::tsk::doh:

BB would be out of a job if not for Brady missed playoffs both years w/o Tom and a .500 coach

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB would be out of a job if not for Brady missed playoffs both years w/o Tom and a .500 coach

And Do I believe that ???????????? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
upload_2017-6-27_20-14-4.gif

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Do I believe that ???????????? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
View attachment 162171

You don't follow NE like I do, sure BB was big for your team with Ozzie and vouching for Harbs but he is a good/great HC Mc Daniels has been huge here. BB cost us a SB or 2 with his shit callings 5-11 and 0-2 before Brady took then to the SB says otherwise

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't follow NE like I do, sure BB was big for your team with Ozzie and vouching for Harbs but he is a good/great HC Mc Daniels has been huge here. BB cost us a SB or 2 with his shit callings 5-11 and 0-2 before Brady took then to the SB says otherwise

And you don't think the tuck rule saved him from riding the bench as soon as Bledsoe was well ???
Oakland should've played that SB and wonder where that would have put Brady at today ????
Pure luck, a 6th rounder and a terrible call, got to go to the SB unjustly....
And if I remember correctly, they won by a 3 point FG that Vinateri kicked, not Brady....
I respect your view sonny, but I totally disagree !!!:tea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you don't think the tuck rule saved him from riding the bench as soon as Bledsoe was well ???
Oakland should've played that SB and wonder where that would have put Brady at today ????
And if I remember correctly, they won by a 3 point FG that Vinateri kicked, not Brady....

Its cool OS But I have watched every Pats game since 70 BB is ok and sure the tuck rule was a gift, even TB said he thought it was a fumble but Brady carried this team, not BB the defensive guy. You Go 5-13 and a 6th round guy saves your ass

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in short, concerning winning with less than stellar qb's, just look at last season's start for the 4 games Brady was suspended....BB took a backup and a 3rd string qb and won 3 out of 4....Coincidence ?, I don't think so....
And comparing the beginning years of another franchise to support years of success elsewhere is really useless...
Too many intangibles involved....But explain to me how all the experts skipped over a player for the most important and sought after position in football and no one had him on their board above the 6th round...
That's a project player, or TC fodder for qb's and you know it....
But believe as you will, you won't change my mind....
Yes they both compliment each other, but BB is the brains behind it all, and without a doubt, the best cheater of the 2.....
:dhd:
Just imagine the possibilities for old one and done Flucco had BB Drafted him? I bet he'd have twice as many SBs now, lol sorry I can't keep a straight face. No he wouldn't he's just an over paid Wiggle. Joe Bazooka Wiggle.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
School is in session. Have you ever heard of any of these players?
Moon, Warren, Randle, Gates, Saturday, Romo, Holmes, Pearson, Harrison James, Newton not the idiot dabber, Welker, Wake, Foster, Fletcher.
Do you know what they all have in common?
That's right none were drafted. Once again your arguement doesn't hold water.
Oh yeah almost forgot that guy fools like you credit with multiple SB victories by the name of Vinatieri also was undrafted.
Kind of makes you second guess using # 18 on Mr. Flucco doesn't it?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You say that "they are right far more than they are wrong", and I bet you every single one of them will say they were wrong on Brady.
2. I'm not discounting all of Belichick's accomplishments, I'm countering each one of your points, and you can't refute them so you just create a strawman. You said that any QB can win in Belichick's system once he has it established. You point to one year of Matt Cassel as proof. I point to 5 years with the Browns as a counter. You have no rebuttal so you create a strawman.
3. Belichick can win without Brady, he's a tremendous coach. I'm not denying that. But do you think Belichick can win Super Bowls without Brady? Do you think it's a coincidence that the system started working immediately when Brady took over?
4. If the system in place can be successful with any QB, we can assume that it's an easy system. If the system is so easy, why has it not been duplicated?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe was well halfway through the season and they still went with Brady. They went 5-13 with Bledsoe starting the previous 18 games and went 11-3 with Brady to finish that season. You think they would have went back to Bledsoe if they had lost that playoff game? The guy who hadn't won a playoff game in 4 years and the team was in a downward spiral with him at the position? Laughable.

And if I remember correctly, that wasn't the last Super Bowl that Brady played in.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
School is in session. Have you ever heard of any of these players?
Moon, Warren, Randle, Gates, Saturday, Romo, Holmes, Pearson, Harrison James, Newton not the idiot dabber, Welker, Wake, Foster, Fletcher.
Do you know what they all have in common?
That's right none were drafted. Once again your arguement doesn't hold water.
Oh yeah almost forgot that guy fools like you credit with multiple SB victories by the name of Vinatieri also was undrafted.
Kind of makes you second guess using # 18 on Mr. Flucco doesn't it?

We were talking about QB's Corky, try and keep up....Moon and Romo, really !!!!....
I'm starting to believe you are a 12 year old glue sniffer with some damaged brain cells....:crazy:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You say that "they are right far more than they are wrong", and I bet you every single one of them will say they were wrong on Brady.
2. I'm not discounting all of Belichick's accomplishments, I'm countering each one of your points, and you can't refute them so you just create a strawman. You said that any QB can win in Belichick's system once he has it established. You point to one year of Matt Cassel as proof. I point to 5 years with the Browns as a counter. You have no rebuttal so you create a strawman.
3. Belichick can win without Brady, he's a tremendous coach. I'm not denying that. But do you think Belichick can win Super Bowls without Brady? Do you think it's a coincidence that the system started working immediately when Brady took over?
4. If the system in place can be successful with any QB, we can assume that it's an easy system. If the system is so easy, why has it not been duplicated?

I didn't point to the Browns, you did, and my point was and is that they are a perfect match but BB's ability to bring in the right coaches, players to execute his system is more the reason for their success than Brady....
But BB has proven that he can win without Brady, that's not even debatable, would he have had the same success, maybe not but likewise if Brady had gone to the Bears or Detroit etc, he wouldn't either....
And lastly, it's BB's system now but he learned it from guys like Walsh and Parcells.....
Not like he invented it, he duplicated it, but he makes good decisions that produce success in it....
I heard that BB, Brady and McDaniels is starting a law firm together, they are calling it;
Dewey, Cheatum and Howe

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were talking about QB's Corky, try and keep up....Moon and Romo, really !!!!....
I'm starting to believe you are a 12 year old glue sniffer with some damaged brain cells....:crazy:
Look we all know you know next to nothing about the NFL but must you continue to prove how little you know about football?
The discussion was about how players got overlooked in the draft and where they got drafted. Those players I listed are just a few I could think of, I'm sure there are plenty others who didn't get drafted. So yeah for not even being drafted Moon and Romo did pretty well. So did the other football players I listed. I realize you're bored now that you're out of work. But don't be too hard on the Ringling Brothers. A new circus will come to a city near you soon.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look we all know you know next to nothing about the NFL but must you continue to prove how little you know about football?
The discussion was about how players got overlooked in the draft and where they got drafted. Those players I listed are just a few I could think of, I'm sure there are plenty others who didn't get drafted. So yeah for not even being drafted Moon and Romo did pretty well. So did the other football players I listed. I realize you're bored now that you're out of work. But don't be too hard on the Ringling Brothers. A new circus will come to a city near you soon.

Wow , you really are a moron dude.....Try reading the title of the thread and maybe get a 5 yr old to help you understand it.....That glue sniffing has you thinking you're somewhere else Skippy !!!!
Hey look, I'm a balloon floating in outer space !!....Sure you are NW, now be back in time for supper, ok ?
upload_2017-6-29_22-57-12.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow , you really are a moron dude.....Try reading the title of the thread and maybe get a 5 yr old to help you understand it.....That glue sniffing has you thinking you're somewhere else Skippy !!!!
Hey look, I'm a balloon floating in outer space !!....Sure you are NW, now be back in time for supper, ok ?
View attachment 162292
What flavor window do you prefer on the bus Skippy?
Do you even remember what you write? If not go back thru them before responding.
The title is about one player being signed.
You go onto introduce measurements and how it's BB s system... so what team did BB play QB for?
You're just yanking my chain right? You can't be this stupid. Before you ask yanking my chain is not a metaphor for pulling my penius.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't point to the Browns, you did, and my point was and is that they are a perfect match but BB's ability to bring in the right coaches, players to execute his system is more the reason for their success than Brady....
But BB has proven that he can win without Brady, that's not even debatable, would he have had the same success, maybe not but likewise if Brady had gone to the Bears or Detroit etc, he wouldn't either....
And lastly, it's BB's system now but he learned it from guys like Walsh and Parcells.....
Not like he invented it, he duplicated it, but he makes good decisions that produce success in it....
I heard that BB, Brady and McDaniels is starting a law firm together, they are calling it;
Dewey, Cheatum and Howe
I know you didn't point to the Browns. Hence why I said "I point to the Browns"

And yes, Belichick can win without Brady. It's the level that he can win that is in question. It's not "maybe he would have the same success" because there's no debate that he would not have near the success without Brady. I asked three questions in my response, you answered none of them.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What flavor window do you prefer on the bus Skippy?
Do you even remember what you write? If not go back thru them before responding.
The title is about one player being signed.
You go onto introduce measurements and how it's BB s system... so what team did BB play QB for?
You're just yanking my chain right? You can't be this stupid. Before you ask yanking my chain is not a metaphor for pulling my penius.

You are very obviously too stupid to follow a conversation, and too dumb to explain it to....
So best thing for you to do is only speak when you're spoken to Corky !!:doh:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you didn't point to the Browns. Hence why I said "I point to the Browns"

And yes, Belichick can win without Brady. It's the level that he can win that is in question. It's not "maybe he would have the same success" because there's no debate that he would not have near the success without Brady. I asked three questions in my response, you answered none of them.

They've all been answered already, you're just repeating yourself from a different angle.....
As I've said before, you won't change my mind, so save it for the buyers....

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've all been answered already, you're just repeating yourself from a different angle.....
As I've said before, you won't change my mind, so save it for the buyers....
Facts and logic won't change your mind. You sound like an unbiased person.