• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Raiders First Playoff game in 14 years

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 2012. God its been that long. Ive been in seclusion since Derek broke his foot. I cant stomach how hard its been to support the Raiders to many, many, many, many many many a mocking jeer. Both on these boards, and irl. God especially IRL. At work, my own momma said i was a loser for liking the Raiders. And now without our QB, we are back in the playoffs. Finally we get a chance to make something great again, and the only reason the Raiders won any games this year is because Derek Carr made all the throws he needed to for us to win. We have no defense. Any team can score on us, we simply outpaced everyone. We are the Patriots of the West. We couldnt have asked for a more winnable opponent in the Texans. Though i think we will lose, we have a chance. No way we beat anyone else. Now as i sit here before you, beer in hand, stomach on thigh, though we have a fallen QB, I consider myself, the luckiest fan, on the face of earth.

Getting drunk now, fuckkkk, will Connor Cook be our Tom Brady?! (GLUG GLUG)

gehrig-speech.jpg

Commitment to Excellence.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel sorry for you bro...except for using the Patriots as an insult. Pats D is gellin'

Don't get too drunk :suds:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares about the fucking poll, fuck the pooll , heres the poll, fuck the pooll, there pooll closed!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

...pre-game dranks are always the best. Go Raiders!

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 - 2012 = 14

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 2012. God its been that long. Ive been in seclusion since Derek broke his foot. I cant stomach how hard its been to support the Raiders to many, many, many, many many many a mocking jeer. Both on these boards, and irl. God especially IRL. At work, my own momma said i was a loser for liking the Raiders. And now without our QB, we are back in the playoffs. Finally we get a chance to make something great again, and the only reason the Raiders won any games this year is because Derek Carr made all the throws he needed to for us to win. We have no defense. Any team can score on us, we simply outpaced everyone. We are the Patriots of the West. We couldnt have asked for a more winnable opponent in the Texans. Though i think we will lose, we have a chance. No way we beat anyone else. Now as i sit here before you, beer in hand, stomach on thigh, though we have a fallen QB, I consider myself, the luckiest fan, on the face of earth.

I'm drunk now, fuckkkk, will Connor Cook be our Jemarcus Russell?! (GLUG GLUG)

Patriots are #1 scoring defense, 3#scoring offense. Oakland is far from the Patriots West.
Stick your finger down your throat.